Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DISTURBING DEEDS... ***ETA***

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What is the most out there/disturbing thing anyone has asked you to do?

And did you do it?

Do tell...

While the sex related ones are welcome also this was for whatever, share anything you found over the top odd!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Replies (41-50):
Jennifer_57
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Eh, I don't find it hot nor would I want to, but I would if it made SO happy. Pretty sure he isnt into that though cause he looked at my phone while I was reading a post about some lady on here doing her husband with a strap on and he just looked at me and asked "WTF are you reading?" Haha so I'm pretty sure I dont have to worry about that lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Oddly enough, that sounds hot, lol. Never done it but totally would.

Quoting Anonymous:

To use a strap on and do him doggy style

..yes i did...NEVER AGAIN

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:40 AM

no its past the time I can sue but we gave up on that anyways and just reported him to the surgeons board...I had absloutely no insurance at all so still paying hosital bills (in Oklahoma...thats where it began and my implant fell out here in Alabama...we were in the process of moving..no I didnt do any heavy lifting or anything at all)) and its been almost 2 years...however the surgeon here he is so awesome all his services were free the only thing I had to pay for was the new implant and he took care of everything else! I cant say enough good things about him and would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Quoting Jennifer_57:

OH MY GOD! THAT IS HORRIBLE! Are you still in the time length that you could sue?! I would have had doctors documentation and represented myself because if I was on that jury I would not have just been like "yeah well it wasnt her leg!" Regardless, he did that knowing and you got an infection...that could have spread and you could have died if that thing didnt pop out soon enough! I hope your insurance covered it at least so you werent completely swamped over...that must have been scary!

Quoting LovelyBugs:

i had a lump removed and the surgeon did not cauterize the site so when they closed my chest it caused bleeding into my chest...after a few days I had a small rupture which bled tons but they closed it up with glue basically and sent me on my way...I had to change my dressing 3 times a day and they told me to use paper tape because it was gentler on the skin well it got to where I changed it so often that the tape would begin to tear layers of skin off so I used pads instead, which worked great...fast forward about 2 weeks, I took a bath one night because my breast still hurt and I noticed the scar was a bit squishier than usual but thought nothing of it until the next morning. My DH was out of town and I had to wake the kids up to get them enrolled in school, after I woke them up I went to change the dressing and all I did was lift the pad and my implant fell out into my hand and blood went everywhere. It was brown blood to (so old blood) I called 911 and ran literally half naked to the neighbors whom I had not met yet and asked it they could watch the kids (the guy didn't want to open the door which I cant blame him...some half naked chick pounding on his door covered in blood) EMT showed up along with fire trucks and police...they asked if it was just a small spot or what and I moved my hand a little and showed I was still holding the implant partially in...none of them or the doctors had ever seen anything like that happen before...

Part was because the original surgeon didn't cauterize the wound and also the implant I had in once it was taken out it became contaminated and should NOT have been placed back in but yet he did...so those two factors caused the build up of blood and it went through at the weakest point of skin which was the incision site. But there was so much bacteria growing inside my chest and bad tissue now that I had to have a mastectomy because of it. I lost my entire breast because of a doctor...The doctor that fixed everything was so awesome and did the best job he could....I tired to sue but with medical suits I was told that unless I lost a limb (breast doesn't count as a limb) or I died there was no way a jury would find in my favor.

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Oh my god! What! How did it just burst out of your chest? Was it shortly after the surgery before it healed? Did you just..move wrong? Or did they find out was caused it?

Quoting LovelyBugs:

most disturbing thing I've had to do was after my implant literally burst out of my chest the emt and also the doctors once I got to the hospital asked me to try and keep my implant shoved in me until they could get my doctor in to look at it...talk about a traumatic experience

Jennifer_57
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:44 AM
lol I never was gonna question if it could have been at any fault to you, but that is absolutely amazing and I wish more doctors were.like him. You could probably find somewhere to write a review on him with your story and ask him if he takes patient testimonials that he could put on his website

Quoting LovelyBugs:

no its past the time I can sue but we gave up on that anyways and just reported him to the surgeons board...I had absloutely no insurance at all so still paying hosital bills (in Oklahoma...thats where it began and my implant fell out here in Alabama...we were in the process of moving..no I didnt do any heavy lifting or anything at all)) and its been almost 2 years...however the surgeon here he is so awesome all his services were free the only thing I had to pay for was the new implant and he took care of everything else! I cant say enough good things about him and would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Quoting Jennifer_57:

OH MY GOD! THAT IS HORRIBLE! Are you still in the time length that you could sue?! I would have had doctors documentation and represented myself because if I was on that jury I would not have just been like "yeah well it wasnt her leg!" Regardless, he did that knowing and you got an infection...that could have spread and you could have died if that thing didnt pop out soon enough! I hope your insurance covered it at least so you werent completely swamped over...that must have been scary!

Quoting LovelyBugs:

i had a lump removed and the surgeon did not cauterize the site so when they closed my chest it caused bleeding into my chest...after a few days I had a small rupture which bled tons but they closed it up with glue basically and sent me on my way...I had to change my dressing 3 times a day and they told me to use paper tape because it was gentler on the skin well it got to where I changed it so often that the tape would begin to tear layers of skin off so I used pads instead, which worked great...fast forward about 2 weeks, I took a bath one night because my breast still hurt and I noticed the scar was a bit squishier than usual but thought nothing of it until the next morning. My DH was out of town and I had to wake the kids up to get them enrolled in school, after I woke them up I went to change the dressing and all I did was lift the pad and my implant fell out into my hand and blood went everywhere. It was brown blood to (so old blood) I called 911 and ran literally half naked to the neighbors whom I had not met yet and asked it they could watch the kids (the guy didn't want to open the door which I cant blame him...some half naked chick pounding on his door covered in blood) EMT showed up along with fire trucks and police...they asked if it was just a small spot or what and I moved my hand a little and showed I was still holding the implant partially in...none of them or the doctors had ever seen anything like that happen before...

Part was because the original surgeon didn't cauterize the wound and also the implant I had in once it was taken out it became contaminated and should NOT have been placed back in but yet he did...so those two factors caused the build up of blood and it went through at the weakest point of skin which was the incision site. But there was so much bacteria growing inside my chest and bad tissue now that I had to have a mastectomy because of it. I lost my entire breast because of a doctor...The doctor that fixed everything was so awesome and did the best job he could....I tired to sue but with medical suits I was told that unless I lost a limb (breast doesn't count as a limb) or I died there was no way a jury would find in my favor.

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Oh my god! What! How did it just burst out of your chest? Was it shortly after the surgery before it healed? Did you just..move wrong? Or did they find out was caused it?

Quoting LovelyBugs:

most disturbing thing I've had to do was after my implant literally burst out of my chest the emt and also the doctors once I got to the hospital asked me to try and keep my implant shoved in me until they could get my doctor in to look at it...talk about a traumatic experience

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
valeriebishop
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:11 AM
What part of Alabama are you in?

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Dothan...very south western tip

Quoting valeriebishop:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

valeriebishop
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Justwondering because i'm in Gadsden. Ne corner.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting valeriebishop:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:33 AM

LOL...opposite corners

Quoting valeriebishop:

Justwondering because i'm in Gadsden. Ne corner.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting valeriebishop:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

hisgirl616
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:58 AM
I'm right outside of dothan.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting valeriebishop:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabiiYarellie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:31 AM
What does bump mean?
LovelyBugs
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:34 AM
No kidding...where at
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN