Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Christian People....

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok so.... I am a christian I am far from the perfect christian that walks the full faith of the Lord. I don't really read my bibloe...

Anyhow, I am often uncomfotable with people that consume their every moment and word with God this and God that... I find these people very difficult to hold a realtionship with. Fact is you can't say antyhing or have a conversation without them replying... Well if God this or God that....

Why is it that the hard core Christians feel that they need to reply every sentence with God?

I do know if I replied with God in every conversation i ever had with ever person I speak with, i would probably not have many friends or people willing to have a conversation with me.

I do find that these type of people/christians often ONLY hang out or speak with others like them...

I do find this disturbing.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Replies (191-200):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Yay! The real reason we know that you don't give two shits about what you posted:)

Quoting iluv2meow:

I hope anon keeps posting it bumps my post ya!

iluv2meow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:23 PM

:| and thank you!

Quoting Anonymous:

I was never able to get satisfactory answers to the questions you have now.  The more research I did, the less I believed.

Best of luck on your journey.  I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

iluv2meow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:24 PM

meow

Quoting Anonymous:

Lecture? Um ok. On what?

Quoting iluv2meow:

im still waiting for your lecture :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh watch out some one who doesn't like people giving glory to Him all the time is asking you to cram the bible down her throat and proove stuff to her now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Wow. Ok

Quoting iluv2meow:

meow

Quoting Anonymous:

Lecture? Um ok. On what?

Quoting iluv2meow:

im still waiting for your lecture :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh watch out some one who doesn't like people giving glory to Him all the time is asking you to cram the bible down her throat and proove stuff to her now.

Sweets27
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:29 PM
One day she got to the point that she thought she had the holy spirit or something LOL. Her mil called my mom so we could go to my sister's house. My sister wanted us to be there. She was a wreck! My mom told her to cut the bullshit, clean her house and feed her kids LOL. It was going on for a while. It had a lot to do with the church she was going to. It was hmm ..... Crazy! LOL

Quoting iluv2meow:

What happened to finally make her step down?

Quoting Sweets27:

I agree. My sister was like this and she annoyed me! Luckily she has changed... LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2meow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM

oh wow... and sadly this is how my friend gets.... I am worried for her.

Quoting Sweets27:

One day she got to the point that she thought she had the holy spirit or something LOL. Her mil called my mom so we could go to my sister's house. My sister wanted us to be there. She was a wreck! My mom told her to cut the bullshit, clean her house and feed her kids LOL. It was going on for a while. It had a lot to do with the church she was going to. It was hmm ..... Crazy! LOL

Quoting iluv2meow:

Quoting Sweets27:

I agree. My sister was like this and she annoyed me! Luckily she has changed... LOL

iluv2meow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:35 PM

*pulls up a chair and sits*

So tell me ANON... Are you christian? If yes why? If not why?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Ok

Quoting iluv2meow:

meow

Sweets27
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:50 PM
It's really odd behavior. My sister behaved like god was all that matters. I don't believe that's a healthy way to live. My mom is very blunt. She told her exactly what she was doing to herself. Told her to stop. She told her dh wtf they were all thinking?! While my sister was having a "moment" my nieces were dirty, hungry and not taken care of. Unacceptable! My mom really put her foot down. She stopped soon after that. Now she is a different person.

Quoting iluv2meow:

oh wow... and sadly this is how my friend gets.... I am worried for her.

Quoting Sweets27:

Quoting iluv2meow:

Quoting Sweets27:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Sorry I only have conversations with humans.

Quoting iluv2meow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Ok

Quoting iluv2meow:

meow

iluv2meow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:24 PM

and that is why you keep replying to me? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry I only have conversations with humans.

Quoting iluv2meow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Ok

Quoting iluv2meow:

meow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured