Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He broke my heart and left me and his daughter so why does he have the need for revenge and needeing me to be unhappy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

My severly deppressed husband decided he didn't want to be married anymore that he wanted to be happy, and that he dosen't love me anymore. That he wanted to be free. Now he is trying making my life hell. He is  free(he moved out) now why can't he be happy and let me move on an heal?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:59 AM

he sounds seriously mentally unhinged

mamaistheword87
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Beautifully stated

Quoting couponluv72:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gotchoo
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:09 AM

He sounds like my ex. Walk away. Trying to fight it will only prolong your pain and put off the inevitable. I wish you luck and love in your life and the life of your daughter.

YogaMommyz
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:23 AM

wow!! Hugs!

tth328
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
My ex did the same thing to me.. My best advice is to stay away from him and move on with your life as best as you can. Don't talk, text, email, etc etc with him unless it's about your daughter. They only get worst until they become coherent of reality again.. That not everything is about them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiliM
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Because he blamed you for his issues, and has seen that he still has shit hanging over him, even with you gone.  Rather than looking at himself, he continues to be shitty to you - in his foolish belief that it will help him.

Disengage.  Do not talk with him, except about kid shit.  File for divorce, get an airtight and detailed CO that keeps you from having to interact with him, and ignore him and move on.

He's miserable.  Misery loves company.  But you don't have to be that company if you don't want to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 2:16 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 2:29 AM

That sucks

YogaMommyz
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM

BUMP!

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on May. 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Quoting couponluv72:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured