Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i won't bs you, I do judge so come on and tell me your story

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:18 AM
  • 59 Replies

am i one of the only moms in here who admits to rampant judging? 

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Like it or not, everybody judges. It's human nature. 

Despite my initial judgment, I try to take situations and circumstances into consideration. I try to see things from another perspective. Sometimes though, even after doing that, my initial judgment still stands. It is what it is. 

couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Quoting sissyboogs:

Like it or not, everybody judges. It's human nature. 

Despite my initial judgment, I try to take situations and circumstances into consideration. I try to see things from another perspective. Sometimes though, even after doing that, my initial judgment still stands. It is what it is. 

a well presented stance has actually changed my judgements quit a bit before now. i am not open to changing my initial judgement. 

im sorry

mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:22 AM
Fuck your judgement.

Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:23 AM

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Fuck your judgement.

Lol!

that you even want to fuck a thought of mine gives me chills. thanks

im sorry

mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:25 AM
:l

Quoting couponluv72:

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Fuck your judgement.

Lol!

that you even want to fuck a thought of mine gives me chills. thanks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:27 AM
My story? I wanted to be a vet when I was younger, had a great boyfriend but wasn't attracted to him. Both my parents bailed so I was basically living by my own rules. Left the good boyfriend, took some college classes between parties and nites out at bars. Met my awful ex, was great in the beginning but, as abusers do, he systematically isolated me and got in my head. We went to nursing school, he became increasingly more abusive, verbal became physical, I stayed because I wanted so desperately to go back to who we used to be, and convinced myself one day we would. The night I left, I honestly believe if I hadn't run out of the house, no shoes, no phone, no purse, that he would've killed me. Fast forward to today, I have a great job, a df I simply adore who is a magnificent man, and a beautiful little boy who is my world. That's me, in a nutshell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Quoting JacksMom1221:

My story? I wanted to be a vet when I was younger, had a great boyfriend but wasn't attracted to him. Both my parents bailed so I was basically living by my own rules. Left the good boyfriend, took some college classes between parties and nites out at bars. Met my awful ex, was great in the beginning but, as abusers do, he systematically isolated me and got in my head. We went to nursing school, he became increasingly more abusive, verbal became physical, I stayed because I wanted so desperately to go back to who we used to be, and convinced myself one day we would. The night I left, I honestly believe if I hadn't run out of the house, no shoes, no phone, no purse, that he would've killed me. Fast forward to today, I have a great job, a df I simply adore who is a magnificent man, and a beautiful little boy who is my world. That's me, in a nutshell.

holy shit in a handbasket, i am so sorry you went through that hell. i am so glad to hear your life is a total turn around today. 

im sorry

KeepJeep
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:29 AM
I'm pretty open to opposing opinions or different ways of living. However, blatant ignorance just can't be ignored. Yes. I judge. I also judge a SN. I cringe when I see something like: luvinmyyyJuicy@ss4eva
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:30 AM
I think we'd make good friends..and..

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting KeepJeep:

I'm pretty open to opposing opinions or different ways of living. However, blatant ignorance just can't be ignored. Yes. I judge. I also judge a SN. I cringe when I see something like: luvinmyyyJuicy@ss4eva

what about occasional ignorance? i suffer from that

im sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN