Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so sick of hearing from people on pa!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

i am so sick of hearing from people on pa how they have this and have that and then get upset when people bash them.  keep it to your self and you won't get bashed.  keep having kids you can't afford and taking money from the government to support them and just keep quiet about it. 

by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Oh yeah, I have a xbox 360 with a year subscription to xbox live too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I get $400 a month in fs. I have a brand new 56 inch flat screen tv, cable, a really nice phone, a nice apartment, and a pretty nice car too. I don't work either. I'm a stay at home mom. :D LOVE ME OP!! BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR TAX DOLLARS!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'M ON PA!!!

Oh do tell us what you have or don't have. I'd love to see the OP annoyed about it. :)

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM

lol re-read your post....

Quoting emsmom627:

how was i rude to you?

Quoting couponluv72:

pot meet kettle, hypocrit much?

Quoting emsmom627:

no reason to be rude.  move on.

Quoting couponluv72:

well people on PA are sick of PA bashing posts. so why not STFU too

couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM

you were overall rude to everyone on PA with your OP attacking and judging as always 

Quoting emsmom627:

how was i rude to you?

Quoting couponluv72:

pot meet kettle, hypocrit much?

Quoting emsmom627:

no reason to be rude.  move on.

Quoting couponluv72:

well people on PA are sick of PA bashing posts. so why not STFU too

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2012 at 11:49 AM
2 moms liked this
If you're on pa wouldn't you not want people to know, and keep it to yourself. I wouldn't be proud to be on it and then talk to ppl about it. Both parties need to shut up about it
emsmom627
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:50 AM

honestly i really could care less what you have which was the point of my post.  i am glad i can help your loser ass out.  but believe at the end of the day i will always have more money than you even though i am supporting you.  you just get my crumbs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yeah, I have a xbox 360 with a year subscription to xbox live too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I get $400 a month in fs. I have a brand new 56 inch flat screen tv, cable, a really nice phone, a nice apartment, and a pretty nice car too. I don't work either. I'm a stay at home mom. :D LOVE ME OP!! BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR TAX DOLLARS!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'M ON PA!!!

Oh do tell us what you have or don't have. I'd love to see the OP annoyed about it. :)

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting couponluv72:

i am sick of people not on PA thinking we need to be quiet and ashamed. of stereotyping all of us wtih the worst judgements possible. i am sick and tired of people like you thinking you are better than we are and somehow have some right to a say in our lives. 

lol right the way I see it no one really knows what some one else is going threw. for instance the only reason my husband and I got on pa is because he was laid off from his job and due to health issues I was/am not able to work. So the way I see it is if you are taking care of your child who cares how you do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM

o for gods sake.. I WAS out of it.. But i keep getting this little pink box with a number on it at the top of my page telling me I have been quoted.. and then here I am again.. whatta ya know!

Quoting emsmom627:

get out of it and don't read it if it bothers you so much and thanks.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

The post was already made which is why I commented.. You, on the other hand, STARTED what is soon to be another PA bragging and bashing post. Congrats.

Quoting emsmom627:

i did it because i felt like it.  someone pissed me off and i was ranting.  same can be said for you.  why did you feel the need to read and comment? 

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I AM so sick of hearing people talk about having PA. I am also sick of hearing people bash those on PA. And I am sick of these posts. So tell me, WHY did you make this? Because you wanted to start up another debate on what you hate? smh

PortiaRose

why should we have to keep quiet?? YOu get to tell us about all the money you earn, why cant i talk about the money i get as a subsidy?

couponluv72

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're on pa wouldn't you not want people to know, and keep it to yourself. I wouldn't be proud to be on it and then talk to ppl about it. Both parties need to shut up about it

not everyone agrees it is something to hide in the shadows and be ashamed. its not about pride, we have a right to discuss it as much as PA haters have a right to bash us with thier discussions. 

but i agree. its a topic beat to death i wish everyone including me would STFU

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN