Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so sick of hearing from people on pa!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

i am so sick of hearing from people on pa how they have this and have that and then get upset when people bash them.  keep it to your self and you won't get bashed.  keep having kids you can't afford and taking money from the government to support them and just keep quiet about it. 

by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I'M ON PA!!!
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Because these post are annoying and ppl are tired of seeing them pop up a majority of the time.
Quoting emsmom627:

i did it because i felt like it.  someone pissed me off and i was ranting.  same can be said for you.  why did you feel the need to read and comment? 

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I AM so sick of hearing people talk about having PA. I am also sick of hearing people bash those on PA. And I am sick of these posts. So tell me, WHY did you make this? Because you wanted to start up another debate on what you hate? smh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
I'M ON PA!!!
Anonymous
I'M ON PA!!!
Anonymous
I'M ON PA!!!
couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM

i am on PA and own likely nicer things than you do OP, jealous much

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'M ON PA!!!

Oh do tell us what you have or don't have. I'd love to see the OP annoyed about it. :)

emsmom627
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM

you should be quiet about it.  no one needs to know your business.  did not say i was better than you are but i don't go around having kids i can't afford and don't have a job.  there are plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy.  i mean come on now.

Quoting couponluv72:

i am sick of people not on PA thinking we need to be quiet and ashamed. of stereotyping all of us wtih the worst judgements possible. i am sick and tired of people like you thinking you are better than we are and somehow have some right to a say in our lives. 

couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this

because your high and mightiness says so? its cafemom, we all share things on here. you have no rightt o tell anyone what they should or should not share. my child was planned, there is that lovely stereotyping again. ignorant

Quoting emsmom627:

you should be quiet about it.  no one needs to know your business.  did not say i was better than you are but i don't go around having kids i can't afford and don't have a job.  there are plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy.  i mean come on now.

Quoting couponluv72:

i am sick of people not on PA thinking we need to be quiet and ashamed. of stereotyping all of us wtih the worst judgements possible. i am sick and tired of people like you thinking you are better than we are and somehow have some right to a say in our lives. 

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

emsmom627
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:39 AM

i highly doubt that but definitely not jealous.

Quoting couponluv72:

i am on PA and own likely nicer things than you do OP, jealous much

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)