Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP!!! Need advice: Loved one losing it, lashing out at kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Hi guys:

Someone very dear me is losing their mind.  She has 3 kids under 4 and is very overwhelmed and frustrated.  Though she is married, her husband works all the time and doesn't really do anything when he is around. She lashes out at the kids, swearing at them, telling them they've ruined her life, and now has resulted in telling them to F off.  She calls me while melting down all the time.  It breaks my heart.  She beats her head (literally) out of frustration, throws her belongings and sometimes food out of rage. 

She tries really hard, but trying to be all things to all people is taking a toll.  What would you do?  I'll update later to bring you up to speed on what I've been doing when I have more time.  Please give me your honest suggestions and opinions. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
shajdinyak
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
No advice! I have a hard time as well. Hope it gets better for her. Being a mother is stressful but rewarding . Sounds like she needs mommy friends postdated break etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM

bump

jcm28
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM

She needs to go talk to someone and fast. Before she has a mental break down or worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 12:31 PM

bump

Kymmy28
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Needs to go and talk to her dr. She needs to have someone to give her a break for an hour or two a day at this point. she need help before she hurts her self or kids in one of her rages. I will say a prayer for her and hope all gets better, and dh needs to help too working or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)