Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just found my sisters diary, and I need advice. (tmi)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Her diary reads:

7-1-11

Dear diary,
I just got back from hanging out with "M", I never want to see him again but I love him! We were just sitting there cuddling and talking and next thing I knew his hand is down my pants. He started fingering me and I told him to stop but he wouldn't. Then he grabbed my hand and put it on his penis I took it away and he smacked me. He made me give him a hand job then a blow job. Everytime I stopped he would hurt me. Eventually we had sex! I feel so grossed out. I didn't want to do anything until highschool but he forced me too. =[ my moms coming got to go bye.

She continues in other enteries to say that he broke up with her, he punched her when she did, how she never told anyone, and how she's struggling with it. (Edit, I ment she broke up with him)

"M" was her first boyfriend, yes I know who it is, she wrote his name but I only wrote "M" on here. I remember brusies (sp?) But she said they were from cheering, and no more ever showed up so we let it go. I'm not really sure what to do. She was raped! No one knows! What would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

YOU are not a parent here, you are a sibling who violated her sisters trust. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If a parent suspects something is going on, I think they have the right to go through their things. Lots of things can be avoided by doing so.

Quoting couponluv72:

she has been violated not only by thqat young man, but now by her sister reading her diary and private writings. kudos

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

PurpleGlitter84
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Why did you read it????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I want to tell my mom, but I don't want to make my sister close up even more. I'm kind of stuck. I believe he was 14 at the time, and she was 13. I don't know where it happened, not at our house, I am always home and she is only allowed boys in the kitchen and familyroom areas.

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Tell her mother?? Talk to her about it and let her know it wasn't her fault and she needs to talk to someone. How old was the boyfriend? Any idea where this happened?? I would be informing the boys patents also.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 12:59 PM
My mother asked me to find out if she was using drugs. That's what I was trying to do.

Quoting couponluv72:

YOU are not a parent here, you are a sibling who violated her sisters trust. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If a parent suspects something is going on, I think they have the right to go through their things. Lots of things can be avoided by doing so.

Quoting couponluv72:

she has been violated not only by thqat young man, but now by her sister reading her diary and private writings. kudos

daughteroftruth
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

What if they did try to talk to her and nothing came of it?  How long do your respect the privacy of a child when you have reason to beleive that something is wrong?

Quoting couponluv72:

so instead of talking to her and treating her with some dignity and respect you violate her trust and read her private thoughts. excellent thinking. how well do you think she will take that when she learns of it?

Quoting Anonymous:

I had reasons to snoop, me and my mom have suspected drug use. But now I'm glad I did!

Quoting couponluv72:

Photobucket
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
My mother and I suspect she is using drugs, she asked me to look in her room and see if I could fins anything.

Quoting PurpleGlitter84:

Why did you read it????

mamaistheword87
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
12 moms liked this

Your sister was a victim of a crime.  PRESS CHARGES.

And to all the naysayers, MINORS do not have a right to privacy.  They have a right to be PROTECTED which this child is currently NOT.  OP, DO SOMETHING.  A child has been abused.  How you learned of it is IRRELEVANT.  Due process and search and seizure laws do not apply here!!!

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM

If this happened last year and she hasnt come forward yet,what are you looking to happen? What do you think you should do? And why were you looking at your sisters things?

PurpleGlitter84
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
She is going to be pissed at you. She might never speak to you again or trust you. Good luck living with that

Quoting Anonymous:

My mother and I suspect she is using drugs, she asked me to look in her room and see if I could fins anything.

Quoting PurpleGlitter84:

Why did you read it????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:02 PM
My mother and I suspect she is using drugs, my mother asked me to look in her room and see if I could find anything. She is 14 now, but was 13 at the time.

Quoting Ang9403:

Well why did you read her diary in the first place? Aside from that maybe you should see if she'll open up to you. Let her know your there for her an see if she tells you. How old is she?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN