Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My "juicy" confession...

Posted by   + Show Post

Not really much of a confession, I suppose... BUT...

I am glad some "post phases" as I call them went out of style.

For example:

1. "My Story" - writing your life story for everyone to read, ONE REPLY AT A TIME. The introduction is in the main post, then each reply after is another portion. RATHER ANNOYING. WRITE IT ALL OUT AT ONCE AND BE DONE. 

There are also some "post phases" I wish WOULD go out of style.

For example:

1. PA - bashing it and/or bragging about it. The posts are old, stupid and honestly, Idgaf who is on PA, who is abusing it etc. I am sure that the people abusing it are the MINORITY. 

2. Rate me - Why do you need the validation of random strangers how "hot" you are or how "hot" you aren't? Really, people?! Come on!

3. Rate my husband - Who cares WHO finds your husband attractive or thinks he is a 5 or an 8 - as long as he is a 10 to you, that is all that should matter!

So what are some "post phases" you do not miss and are glad to have seen go away?

What are some "post phases" you wish would go away?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Replies (31-37):
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Am I pregnant? Look at this pic, do u see 2 lines??! I want to comment and say Now how the hell are we gonna see it through a photo if u can't even see it in person?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Of course! We have to console their bleeding hearts and help reason with them.

Maybe he just slipped, his pants fell down and she tried to help by catching him with her vagina!!! It happens "ALL THE TIME" but people are just "TOO ASHAMED" to admit!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I am sure it was an accident!! Lol I understand the ones who really looking for answers but do we really have to tell them what they already know.

Quoting jridgill:

Well that could have been an accident and they may be seeking people out who have gone through something similar. AFA

Quoting Anonymous:

How about i found a naked chick in bed with my dh/so/df Do you think hes cheating

caito
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Fat bashing. Skinny bashing. Hell, talking about anyone's weight, period.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2012 at 1:37 PM
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....

Quoting Rose87:

Maybe he just slipped, his pants fell down and she tried to help by catching him with her vagina!!! It happens "ALL THE TIME" but people are just "TOO ASHAMED" to admit!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I am sure it was an accident!! Lol I understand the ones who really looking for answers but do we really have to tell them what they already know.

Quoting jridgill:

Well that could have been an accident and they may be seeking people out who have gone through something similar. AFA

Quoting Anonymous:

How about i found a naked chick in bed with my dh/so/df Do you think hes cheating

Rose87
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:39 PM

It is a LION!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jridgill:

Quoting Anonymous:

Rose87
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:40 PM

THOSE are THE BEST!!

"I didnt test with fmu, but can you see anything? I think I may see SOMETHING but I am just not sure!!!"

And I can imagine a voice in my head that sounds similar to Marilyn Monroe... trying to sound all innocent but in reality they sound like a ditz

Or.. I love the ones...

"I am pregnant. How do I tell my family? I am married and we're stable but .. but.. HOW DO I TELL THEM!?"

Idk... say "HEY, IM PREGNANT!!"

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Am I pregnant? Look at this pic, do u see 2 lines??! I want to comment and say Now how the hell are we gonna see it through a photo if u can't even see it in person?!

mom2b116
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

bf vs ff

as long as they are eating  who cares

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN