Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

bad mom?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I feel like crap today... Yesterday I took a nap when DS was napping because I hadn't slept well the night before and couldnt keep my eyes open, DH came home for lunch and he said DS had started crying some but went back to sleep after he changed him, I didn't hear anything, I slept through DH coming in the house, making lunch and DS crying... Well this morning he came home and woke me up and told me DS had been crying but he'd fixed him and he had to make lunch and leave... I feel bad I keep sleeping through DS crying... I used to just not hear him at night when DH was home, so he'd wake me but I'd always hear him in the morning or during naps, I don't know what to do other than not nap no matter how tired I am and for me to drop out of my online classes and go to bed earlier and have DH wake me up when he leaves for work at 5 am....

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Replies (41-41):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I'm already in PT for back issues, should also be seeing a chiro but insurance won't cover it and I can't afford it, I have days I can hardly move, if I slept on the floor I wouldn't be able to take care of him during the day, I found that out the hard way and was luck to have family near at the time who had to come get him for the day while I was stuck on the couch

Quoting epoh:

This will sound mean but deal with it. Your child needs you. And you need to figure it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think I could handle sleeping on the floor :/ He said DS was screaming when he came in 

Quoting KRIZZ25:

maybe u could sleep in the babies room..don't worry ..ur not a bad mom.. u will have a lot to deal wth wen i have kids. and if u beat ur self up every time u will not make it .ur tired ..u will be OK..babies have never died because thy  cried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)