Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a strong sexual desire for my personal trainer...and she's female.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

And NO, I am not gay. At least I never thought I was. I have a great husband and we have a great sex life. But there is just something magnetic about her. Must be the latin flair. She is hot, sexy and I often fantasize about her when I am having sex with my DH. Her boobs (although they are fake) are so beautiful. Whenever we are working out together and she starts to sweat, her nipples gets nice and hard and protrude through her tops. That gets me so hott. I just want to put my mouth on them and suck away. I would give anything to have a romp in the sack with her...even just once. I am a bit bothered by this desire because I never felt this way about any girl. Could I be bisexual or is this just a phase?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

ummmm...why???

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM
It is because she is hot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Troll
mamadrama15
by Vmama on May. 2, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Lol funny pic...did have the same reaction reading post

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

achorney
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I say if it's a fantasy, keep it a fantasy. You're in a committed relationship.

Fantasies are normal, and they are sexy and they are hot, but that's because they're perfect.

And you know, exercise releases all those sexy endorphins. I can totally see how that would turn you on, even if you were all straight.  

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on May. 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM
So your possibly bisexual, big deal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll

Why is it that whenever anyone on CM reads something that they cant wrap their little minds around, then its a lie and the poster is a troll. Please comment on this only if you have something intelligent to say, otherwise you are going to be ignored. How about you step outside yourr little box and live a little. SHEEESH!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Quoting wkukid:

So your possibly bisexual, big deal.

Yet another stupid comment. OK Go on now to the next post. Idiot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Live a little ? Uhh you are marries honey fantasies about someone other then your SO is CHEATING I'd rather be faithful to my husband and not ruin my relationship. Go crawl back into your little troll hole

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll

Why is it that whenever anyone on CM reads something that they cant wrap their little minds around, then its a lie and the poster is a troll. Please comment on this only if you have something intelligent to say, otherwise you are going to be ignored. How about you step outside yourr little box and live a little. SHEEESH!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)