Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a strong sexual desire for my personal trainer...and she's female.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And NO, I am not gay. At least I never thought I was. I have a great husband and we have a great sex life. But there is just something magnetic about her. Must be the latin flair. She is hot, sexy and I often fantasize about her when I am having sex with my DH. Her boobs (although they are fake) are so beautiful. Whenever we are working out together and she starts to sweat, her nipples gets nice and hard and protrude through her tops. That gets me so hott. I just want to put my mouth on them and suck away. I would give anything to have a romp in the sack with her...even just once. I am a bit bothered by this desire because I never felt this way about any girl. Could I be bisexual or is this just a phase?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Sometimes admiration can manifest as sexual desire. U probably feel this way towards her because she us what u want to be like.

This is 100% correct!!! She is just absolutely PERFECTION in every way. Her personality, her body, just everything about her draws me to her.

NDADanceMom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I think its just a fun fantasy.  She looks healthy and is in control.  Thats pretty hot.  Enjoy it!  It will make working out more fun.  I wouldnt act on it though. 

caito
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Nothing wrong with appreciating the female form. Doesn't mean you're bisexual. Although you could be, if you've avoided or never explored these feelings. But if this is literally the only woman you've ever found attractive...yeah, probably not bi.

Torienslilmama
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM

tell him what u were thinking, he might be open to letting u explore it :) most men are, because they know you wont leave them for a woman ya know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Torienslilmama:

HAHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME to curioisty mama!!!  I know how it is i used to feel these things, i could be in a room of hot dudes and a good looking girl walks by and all i can look at is her, women are HOT. I finally fulfuilled my desire and was with a woman, and o-m-g it was the best experience of my life, it came totally natural to me

Thank you for sharing your experience. Unlike some of the other comments on here. On one hand I want to satisfy my "curiosity" but not if it would jeopardize my marriage. 

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:20 PM
This or just bi-curious since she is so hot.

Quoting wkukid:

So your possibly bisexual, big deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 2, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Either way it's not really a big deal...unless your homophobic.
laurenb1
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:21 PM
That's hot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Totally agree with that.

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

No homophobia here. Just never felt this way before toward any woman. So of course, this is all new to me and I felt like sharing.

tifbrown
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I would say you are likely bi-curious. See what hubby thinks and invite her to join?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN