Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Psychic, I believe I am psychic, - Madeline McCann - I think I can help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I think finding Madeline McCann is as easy as finding every employee who worked at the resort while the McCann's were there, and knocking on every one of their doors. I feel enough time has passed, that Madeline might even open the front door, because I believe their guard is down now. And has been for about 6 months or so. I think that an employee was working at the hotel. I believe that Madeline came out of her room on her own, looking for her mummy. I think she was walking the halls, scared, and whispering "Mummy where are you?" She woke up, she left the room, an employee, a maid I think, but maybe she did something else, she cant have children she cant afford en vitro or medical help, she  sees the girl, she takes her hand, and is about to help her find mummy, but she rationalizes, the child is walking alone at night, her mummy doesnt care about her, she doesnt keep her child safe, she takes the childs hand and brings her to her home, and keeps her hidden. She calls out sick to work, her husband comes home, she tells him what she did he is scared too scared to tell the truth, and he watches the kid she goes back to work

I feel 6 months ago, she finally feels safe, the kid looks so different and older and no one will recognize.... I think her guard is down now is the time to track her down. I believe Maddie will open the door if the parents go and knock on the door to talk to a former employee.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:10 PM

bump

mstevens10
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Who's madeline McCann? And if you think you know, why post here and not contact authorities?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM
What?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I did send them an email.

She was that little girl who went missing from Praia De Luz 5 yrs ago.

Quoting mstevens10:

Who's madeline McCann? And if you think you know, why post here and not contact authorities?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM
mstevens10
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Oh ok

Quoting Anonymous:

I did send them an email.

She was that little girl who went missing from Praia De Luz 5 yrs ago.

Quoting mstevens10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Ever since it happened, I have had dreams about Madeline. Strange dreams. Like, around Christmas this past year, I dreamed of two people taking her photo in front of a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. The woman was trying to get her to smile big, and making silly faces, the man was using the camera. I have had dreams of them taking her to the beach, the woman homeschooling her, them decorating her room in different shades of pink and purple, and more. The dreams happen a lot. The woman is always uptight. For the past 5 months nothing. Last night I dreamed the woman had her guard down. Way down. She was like, please go to the mailbox and get the mail sweetie. And the girl did. The woman having her answer the door, etc. This morning I go on my computer and am faced right away with a news article the McCanns still believe she is alive, and have a new age progression picture of her. I'm like, omg her GUARD is DOWN and this is THE TIME to find her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Also - In my gut I was always positive she walked out of the room, went looking for mummy, and was taken by a resort worker. Maybe a maid. Possibly... A person who was working the children's day care part of the resort. But someone. Most likely a female. Someone desperate for a child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured