Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wow....good deeds

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
So today I was driving to an appointment and all of a sudden BAM!! My front tire blew out , I managed to make it to a near by park for runners/walkers. This nice gentleman offered to change my tire, once he was done I gave him some handy wipes, thanked him and he went in his merry way. So has anyone had a good deed happen to you?

Judgemental people need to take their misery someplace else.

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
couponluv72
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

BUMP!

Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I had an alternator go out while i was 11 hrs from home with 5 kids! I got to an advance auto and a very nice gentlemen replaced it. But then we stopped for gas at a truck stop and it died again. The manager jumped it and said to let it run...so we went inside for drinks snacks etc. He came up to me while we were in there and said when I was ready to pull over to his car, he wanted to turn it off and see if it would start before I left. Said he didn't feel comfortable. And....it died. He jumped it again, said more than likely the battery had gone too and not to turn it off, and hoped it would make it home. 6 hrs from home. We did and it died in the driveway, I had to fill up again with it running, talk about scary! I prayed all the way and someone was looking out for us that night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Bump for later

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)