Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just a Question

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This may be a stupid question. But I promise you this is not one of those troll questions.

But say you're married, madly in love, then the unfortunate happens, and your husband dies.

After a few years, you meet someone new and fall in love. You marry for the second time.

When it's your time, and you pass away,who do you reunite with in Heaven? Your first husband? Or your second?

Really looking for answers from people who believe you reunite with loved ones in the next life.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Replies (41-44):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 5:03 PM

That's okay!

Just wanted to see what other people believed and thought about the subject.

Quoting DixieL:

I believe you reunite with people and I always wondered that myself. In most religions they say until death do you part so that doesn't help either. I wish I knew that answer too but I don't I'm sorry I can't help

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Im never remarrying! My hubby is 39 im 19 chances will he might go before me. He is my world!!!so when I die im reuniting with hubby
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I hear ya!

Quoting Anonymous:

Im never remarrying! My hubby is 39 im 19 chances will he might go before me. He is my world!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Its just my opinion! Im so in love with my husband, hes my best friend and hes been the perfect husband, I dont see the need to look further. Plus he is an amazing dad!!! Im not udging others tho, nor saying u didny love ur first.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)