Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

show your post baby belly, no one will know

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just post anonymously. I will in just a bit. OH and if your one of those that snapped right back and have a tiny flat tummy, please dont bother. This is meant for us normal people to feel better about ourselves. J/K

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Replies (101-110):
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Like what? Skinny? Cuz they are lol

Quoting Anonymous:

No offense, but why do your legs look like that?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Lol yes..

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you 504?

Quoting Anonymous:

This was exactly 2 weeks after having my second. Both were c sections

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on May. 3, 2012 at 2:21 AM
I expected you to have thick legs. They're so skinny!

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Lol yes..

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you 504?

Quoting Anonymous:

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:25 AM
My upper thighs are. This pic is a weird angle I guess lol. But the rest of my legs are super slim

Quoting Anonymous:

I expected you to have thick legs. They're so skinny!

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Lol yes..

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you 504?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on May. 3, 2012 at 2:25 AM
3 moms liked this
Quoting jnttd:

No, because I'll get those asshole "you're lying" comments. I didn't get stretch marks because I managed my weight and took care of my skin. It took me longer than I wanted to get back into my old clothes but I eventually had to buy a new wardrobe a size down. And I'm tired of hearing how "lucky" I am for these things because it's partially genetic and from breastfeeding, but I actually work to take care of myself. It's insulting for work to be called luck.

It is genetics. I used every cream out there. I watched what I ate. It is insulting for you to say that someone with lots of stretch marks didn't care about themselves and didn't take care of themselves. I made sure I put on the lotions and the cream to prevent stretch marks I didn't get them until I was 8 months pregnant, then when I got them I got a lot.
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Tiny legs lol idk I'm built weird
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:29 AM
I don't mind the stretch marks. The wording just rubbed me the wrong way.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Actually I was told by my doctor it depends on your genetics for stretch marks I think it also depends on how much the skin has to stretch. Don't worry hun. Not everyone feels like the roap map is bad, I have them too.

Quoting ColieO:

What did I do wrong? I lost weight the first 7 months of both my pregnancies, used lotion every day and still ended up with a road map. I'm slightly insulted that you seem to assume everyone with stretch marks didn't care.

Quoting jnttd:

No, because I'll get those asshole "you're lying" comments. I didn't get stretch marks because I managed my weight and took care of my skin. It took me longer than I wanted to get back into my old clothes but I eventually had to buy a new wardrobe a size down. And I'm tired of hearing how "lucky" I am for these things because it's partially genetic and from breastfeeding, but I actually work to take care of myself. It's insulting for work to be called luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:30 AM

After 2 kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I hear yeah there. 

Quoting ColieO:

I don't mind the stretch marks. The wording just rubbed me the wrong way.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Actually I was told by my doctor it depends on your genetics for stretch marks I think it also depends on how much the skin has to stretch. Don't worry hun. Not everyone feels like the roap map is bad, I have them too.

Quoting ColieO:

What did I do wrong? I lost weight the first 7 months of both my pregnancies, used lotion every day and still ended up with a road map. I'm slightly insulted that you seem to assume everyone with stretch marks didn't care.

Quoting jnttd:

jigsaw ribbon

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on May. 3, 2012 at 2:34 AM
prinzesstephi
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:34 AM

3 days post partum after four babies.  UGH!

3 days pp after 4 c sections in six and a half years. I'm probably bigger now (three years later) but I can't find a more recent pic in my albums and I'm mobile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)