Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever been the "other women?" Do you regret it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies

Have you ever hooked up with a guy that was married or in a relationship?  Do you regret doing it, or did you enjoy it?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lusyl95
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
2 moms liked this
No, I love and respect myself too much, to be second banana for anyone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM

A one night stand with a man I knew was married, but no I don't regret it. Was just a fun night nothing more. 

mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
No, even as a young teen and young adult I had self respect. I also wanted nothing to do with a trashy guy who would break his vows or cheat on a gf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Dont regret it. She was an evil bitch and should have taken better care of him so he didn't come looking for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2012 at 7:33 PM
I am currently the other woman, but he is the other man as well. I have mixed feelings about it. He technically has left his wife. He wants me to leave my husband and part of me wants to, but I am a sahm and my kids love their dad. So I am torn.
Jblaac57
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:33 PM

everybody called me the other woman because he was still technically married, but they were separated and not living together..no i dont feel bad for it at all, the woman is a total bitch and i am now happily married to the same man!

radioheid
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Yes. We were both in the military (I was in the Air Force, he was in the Army), but I didn't know he was married at first. Once I found out he was, it was over. I was 18, he was 23, and he had apparently been married for 3 years and had a 2-year old daughter at the time. His wife found out because I told her after I found out he was married and ended the relationship.

I can't regret what I didn't know.

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

NHGal
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Yes, but when I was young and stupid. Once it was a one night hookup and I knew he had a girlfriend (in college, booze, you get the idea) the other time I didn't know I was the other woman the entire time we were together and I ended it once I found out.

I didn't feel bad in the first situation but that was just where I was at that time. The second time I was more hurt than anything else.

Would I do it now? Hell no!
Mare1180
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:34 PM
No, I try not to be a homewrecker :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN