Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever been the "other women?" Do you regret it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies

Have you ever hooked up with a guy that was married or in a relationship?  Do you regret doing it, or did you enjoy it?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lusyl95
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
2 moms liked this
No, I love and respect myself too much, to be second banana for anyone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Anonymous

A one night stand with a man I knew was married, but no I don't regret it. Was just a fun night nothing more. 

mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
No, even as a young teen and young adult I had self respect. I also wanted nothing to do with a trashy guy who would break his vows or cheat on a gf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
Dont regret it. She was an evil bitch and should have taken better care of him so he didn't come looking for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 7:33 PM
I am currently the other woman, but he is the other man as well. I have mixed feelings about it. He technically has left his wife. He wants me to leave my husband and part of me wants to, but I am a sahm and my kids love their dad. So I am torn.
Jblaac57
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:33 PM

everybody called me the other woman because he was still technically married, but they were separated and not living together..no i dont feel bad for it at all, the woman is a total bitch and i am now happily married to the same man!

radioheid
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Yes. We were both in the military (I was in the Air Force, he was in the Army), but I didn't know he was married at first. Once I found out he was, it was over. I was 18, he was 23, and he had apparently been married for 3 years and had a 2-year old daughter at the time. His wife found out because I told her after I found out he was married and ended the relationship.

I can't regret what I didn't know.

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

NHGal
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Yes, but when I was young and stupid. Once it was a one night hookup and I knew he had a girlfriend (in college, booze, you get the idea) the other time I didn't know I was the other woman the entire time we were together and I ended it once I found out.

I didn't feel bad in the first situation but that was just where I was at that time. The second time I was more hurt than anything else.

Would I do it now? Hell no!
Mare1180
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:34 PM
No, I try not to be a homewrecker :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured