Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever been the "other women?" Do you regret it?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Have you ever hooked up with a guy that was married or in a relationship?  Do you regret doing it, or did you enjoy it?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Replies (21-30):
Ireallydontcare
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:46 PM

In my opinion, our situation is much different than a female sleeping with a known married man when the wife has no idea and thinks everything is dandy. I am glad that you two are happy together.

Quoting Anonymous:

yup i was. she was cheating on him then he got with me while he was still with her and then he left her for me and we are very happy together.oh and i was married at the time, going through a divorce.

Crunchy Ideas

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 2, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Did you know personally and for a fact that she was an evil bitch or did you just go on what he was telling you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Dont regret it. She was an evil bitch and should have taken better care of him so he didn't come looking for me.
rose0919
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:54 PM

technically no,,,, but if you ask bm i am .

i didnt even meet or start dating dh till after he was split from bm 6 months(they were never married) he was living on his own, she had a bf, they were done. but if you ask her . i was the reason for the break up. and why they didnt get back together. she still tells people she is with him 6 yrs later, and i am just a fling. hmmmmm im a fling but we are married and didnt "HAVE" to get married. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 2, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Yes . Do I regret it nope.

Cutiebear_Annie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats really sad your attitude on it. Do you even know or can comprehend how his wife or g/f felt if she found out about it. Do you even care or do you just care about yourself. I've been a victim of unfaithfulness and it hurts. It almost put me 6 ft under when my X did it to me.

marzbar
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Long time ago but I didn't know until after the fact.  No proud of it but it's in the past now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 2, 2012 at 7:58 PM
I was but I honestly didn't know he was married. I ended it as soon as I found out he was married. I'd known the guy most of my life (family friends) and always had a crush on him. Our families weren't that close (saw each other once a yr if that). So I never went to his wedding or saw an invite. None of our mutal guy friends told me he was married either. He never wore his ring and didn't have a tan line from it. I really wish I never would have done the things I did with him. Later I found out I was one of many.
cLanief
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I actually dated a guy who was technically married. He got married at 18 and they split the same year... He's now in his 30s and they still haven't gotten legally divorced even though she apparently got remarried in another state a year or so ago. He is like family now a days. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Yes. She was in alot of my classes. I met her boyfriend because I used to go to their house to do homework. Hence, how we ended up screwing around. She treated him like shit. So controlling.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you know personally and for a fact that she was an evil bitch or did you just go on what he was telling you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Dont regret it. She was an evil bitch and should have taken better care of him so he didn't come looking for me.
MamaYankee
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Yes. When I met my dh apparently he gad been with his gf for 5 years. I never knew about her because she lived in the u.s. and I did not. When I was 5 months preg we bought a house and moved to that state. I started making new friends and finally the gossip got to me that he had a gf the first 1 1/2 that we were together. I still get pissed til this day . She still stalks him on fb and tells everyone my kids are not his but I just let her run her mouth because I understand where her anger is coming from. She facebook stalks me now but she knows just as well as I that men lie. Had I known before I got preggo, I would have left. Now Ilookk like the "young golddigger that stole some poor woman's boyfriend" when in reality he had 13 months without coming back to the u.s. so how was I supposed to know? I do feel bad though because I would be so hurt if someone did that to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN