Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hate my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
I love him but hate him a lot... He's mean he calls name me and the kids.... Today he called my 12 yr old fat and she shouldn't eat so much... He said look at you look at your stomach... I have 3 kids and he has two she is my oldest.... The way he said it was mean and she started crying.. She has a little belly but if you look at her your not gonna think dang she needs to lose weight... I told him if you think she's fat I wonder what you think of me and he said.... Your my wife I don't care if your fat.... That made me cry.... Then just now he let one son brush his teeth and not the other two boys even though they wanted to he yelled at them and told them no! I went in the room and asked him why they couldn't if one can... He yelled at me told me he can't make any decisions walks in the kids room and said... Go brush your teeth bitches to the kids.... I told my husband to never talk to me or my kids again.... I didn't go in there yelling I asked question... Then he's so verbally abusive I hate it... I love him when we get along he can be really caring but then he can be so mean and I hate him.... I don't know what to do....
Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Bump
HomeSweetHome77
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:31 PM
8 moms liked this

whoa. he needs a punch in his penis. he is a fucking bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I just don't know what to do but cry ... I hate it and it stresses me out

Quoting HomeSweetHome77:

whoa. he needs a punch in his penis. he is a fucking bully.

godsgirl26
Happy thanksgiving :)
Yesterday at 10:44 AM
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM
3 moms liked this
You need to protect your children from his abuse. They will grow up damaged because he is hateful and mean and you didn't protect them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Of course he's nice when you get along but that other stuff is not acceptable and awful for your children to hear :( I'm struggling with my Dh. He called me a fucking bitch today and told me to leave because the kids are better off without me. Why? Because he told me we were going to hang out today and instead blew me off and slept until 3:30. I was upset but didn't scream at him. Find the strength to leave. I'm getting there. (((hugs)))
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Yeah I'd rather leave than allow someone to think it's ok to abuse our kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Your husband is mistreating your children.  Really how can you love that?  You've got to protect your children from him.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

mama, if you dont stick up for your kids who will? What will that teach your son about talking to his children and wife? or your daughter about how a man should treat her and her children? Not to mention how she will feel towards you for not protecting her feelings. I would get away from him get therapy. No one deserves that especially not children

LuvUSoMuch
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM

He sounds mean. Glad I don't have to deal with him. >;(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN