Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lazy mother vent post

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:19 PM
  • 2 Replies

I feel like a terrible and lazy mother...

So a little background story, after I had my DD I began experiencing a lot of back and leg problems and it keeps getting worse and worse. As of right now I am in so much pain that I usually can't stand for longer than 10 minutes without feeling like my leg is going to fall off and the ONLY thing that helps is a heating pad on my back. I just started physical therapy and I'm getting surgery in 4 weeks.

Anyway, I've been a SAHM and I just began working from home. I just got my nursing license but I can't work at a doctors office like I want because I would need a lot of time off to go to physical therapy 3 times a week and all my appointments. My new job doesn't pay as much as my nursing job would but I do enjoy spending the day with my DD...however, I feel bad because even though I'm at home I'm having a tough time doing housework because I can't stand for long periods of time so my DF helps A LOT when he gets home from work.

I feel terrible for needing help and not being able to bring in as much money as I could if I could actually GO to work...plus I can't do as much with DD as I would like. It sucks :(

Sorry, I just needed to vent.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
VioletSpirit
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Hugs hun, hope things get better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Thank you! Hopefully I will be back to normal after surgery! I can't even take an entire shower without having to sit down haha

Quoting VioletSpirit:

Hugs hun, hope things get better for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN