Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
How old were your parents when they had you? Seeing all the teen mom post got me curious.

My mother was 16 and my dad 18, then my mother got pregnant again with my sister and then they got married. Me and my sis are 14 months apart.
CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on May. 2, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Quoting sunfireprincess:

Lol I got you beat. My dad had had a vasectomy. He forgot to check on it. My mom went to the doc cause she was feeling sick. The doc told her she was pregnant. My dad looked at her and said, I had a vasectomy, I told you I couldn't get pregnant, not you. My mom should have punched him lol.
sunfireprincess
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:37 PM

oops!! you clearly were a miracle child, I thought vasectomy made it so men have NO chance of getting a woman pregnant..my bad I guess

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Lol I got you beat. My dad had had a vasectomy. He forgot to check on it. My mom went to the doc cause she was feeling sick. The doc told her she was pregnant. My dad looked at her and said, I had a vasectomy, I told you I couldn't get pregnant, not you. My mom should have punched him lol.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on May. 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Quoting sunfireprincess:

If you don't get them checked on they can reverse. It's rare but it happens.
Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Mom was 16 dad was 18.

kjfamily
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Mom 23 Dad 24..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kemmerer411
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM
I think 24 and 30.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Miracle child?? That's what I was. My mom got pregnant before she was pregnant with me. Lost the baby. She was 15. She got an IUD put in. It failed...because by the time she realised something was wrong, she was about 3 or 4 months along. Doctors told her I had a 50% chance of surviving because the IUD could poke a hole in the embryotic sac. Oddly enough, my mom went into labour a month and a half early after a fun filled night with friends and she was laughing so hard her water broke. I was about 5 lbs. Stayed in an incubater for about a week. I am still amazed, that at 16, even with the IUD...I was born to survive! =)

Quoting sunfireprincess:

oops!! you clearly were a miracle child, I thought vasectomy made it so men have NO chance of getting a woman pregnant..my bad I guess

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting sunfireprincess:

cmeeso
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

16 and 19

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

My parents were about 30.

LOVEiink
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Mom had my brother at 20 and me at 22.  Dad was 22 and 24.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)