Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think of people let their dog poop on your lawn and don't clean it up?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Or let their dog poop anywhere outside and do not bother  to clean it up? What do you think of that kind of dog owner?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on May. 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I want for them to end up stepping in it.?.if I wasn't so repulsed, I would go dump it on their lawn...pun intended.
im_not_trollin
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM

In the yard, I don't care, in the driveway or sidewalk, annoying!

godsgirl26
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Flat out lazy. I don't want no stinkie dog pooping in my lawn. I spend a lot of time just relaxing in my grass and i sure dont want to smell dog poop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM
i don't have to clean it up... my dogs eat it before it even has a chance to cool.
anotherhalf
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Rude!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I use to have a neighbor who lived next door who ALWAYS let her dog out in the morning, and he ALWAYS came to MY NICE grassy yard to go poop!!!! It was DISGUSTING!!!! She would come over and clean it up ONCE in a while, but then she started working nights, and when I would call her to tell her she needed to come over and clean up her dogs CRAP, she would whine that she was tired and needed her 'sleep' and she would REFUSE to come over and clean it up!!! I SHOULD HAVE called animal control on her!!! THANKFULLY, they moved away several years ago!! The NEW owners have put up a NICE wooden fence which keeps their dog in their yard which is REALLY NICE!!!!

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I think that I would not like that kind of dog owner very much at all. In fact, I would tell him/her to fucking pick up after their dogs or don't have one.

tifbrown
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I want to chase them down and shove it down their throat. Ok, that may be a bit much, but letting your dog shit on someone else's lawn is just ignorant. Take a bag, pick it up. Someone up the street from me lets their dog roam freely and shit EVERYWHERE throughout the neighbourhood. I am sick of it. I am to the point now where I am ready to bag it up and dump it on his doorstep. I have two dogs and do well maintaining their crap on my own lawn and when we go for walks. It is not enjoyable, but I do it because it's just gross. I do not appreciate the added work of GIANT craps from some lazy ass holes dog on my lawn. GAH! Sorry, had to vent.

Jennifer_57
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:35 PM
I could care less about the animal pooping, I worry more so about the possible diseases and parasites because my dog is not on preventatives due to his health issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I think pet owners should be fined for not cleaning up after their dogs!!!! I also think dogs should be on a leash and not just let run free!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)