Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think of people let their dog poop on your lawn and don't clean it up?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Or let their dog poop anywhere outside and do not bother  to clean it up? What do you think of that kind of dog owner?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Replies (11-17):
Aeonix
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM
They're nasty. And lazy. And have no consideration for others.
lynnd4
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Don't make your pet my problem. I'm thinking of putting up a poop fairy sign by our side yard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coffeeluva
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Rude and lazy. Don't have a dog if you can't pick up it's shit. I don't own one, so I certaintly don't want a neighbor's dog shitting in my yard where my 2 yr old can step in it and track it in our home.

TexasWife
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:42 PM

At the park it pisses me off. Posted signs and the city even provides poop bags. Yet, you walk off like "My dog didn't do that."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM
That they are asking for it to be chucked back at their door at 3 am... Who lets their dog shit in front of the gate of someone else's house I slipped on it and fucking fell in it too bastard let his dog shot right where you wouldn't see it on the stairs... I knew who it was caus he was the only neighbor who let his dog poop anywhere even in the school yard across the street and refused to clean it. I had caught him the day before and yelled at him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM
I think they are inconsiderate assholes whom need an ass whoppin.
LiliM
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I think it sucks.  I say something if I am out in the yard.

I used to have these two ladies that walked by my place.  One walked her dog, and she would leave the plastic bag with dog shit in it at the base of a tree near the end of my property line.  I finally caught her, and the bitch did it right in front of me.  I called out Excuse me, I think you forgot your dog waste!  She had the nerve, as do all rude people, to get offended.  But she snatched up her dog's shit and huffed off, and NEVER left her shit on my tree again.

Rude cow.  It took me and DH watching for a month to catch her.  She did it for 4 months.  WTF?

I always clean up after my dog.  Who wants to smell dog shit in their yard?  I don't, not even with my own dog!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN