1. I work 3 pt jobs to support my children and me. I have an online job, a daycare job, and i clean houses.
2. Im not on pa.
3. I do hs online. I will be starting as a sr in the fall. I am not behind.
4. I live with my mom. I pay half her rent and half her utilities. I pay most of the groceries. I pay fully for car ins, health ins, cell phone, tv, internet, gas, and anything for my girls and me.
5. My mom was 15 when she had me. Shes damn proud of me for being a good mom, working, and going to school.
6. Ive never met my dad and never will.
7. I make it work by using coupons, cloth diapers, breastfeed, buy second hand, consign things, work hard, amfrugal. I budget and plan every penny, save as much as i can.
8. I didnt know about bc besides the pill. It made me sick, i skipped it, and got pg with lexi. Lexis dad went to jail when i was pg, met a liar who said hed take care of us. He said i couldnt get pg if i was breastfeeding. I believed him, got pg, and he took off.
9. Now that i know about the iud, i plan on getting it after maddie is born.
10. I am damn proud of myself for being a hard working good mom.
11. Lexi goes everywhere with me. Ive never had a babysitter for her.
12. Im not playing house. Im living life.
I think that's all. If you are nice, maybe I can have time to answer more.