Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Geez I left to take care of things and when i came back the post was locked. So first thanks to everyone that was nice. Ok now to the answers:

1. I work 3 pt jobs to support my children and me. I have an online job, a daycare job, and i clean houses.
2. Im not on pa.
3. I do hs online. I will be starting as a sr in the fall. I am not behind.
4. I live with my mom. I pay half her rent and half her utilities. I pay most of the groceries. I pay fully for car ins, health ins, cell phone, tv, internet, gas, and anything for my girls and me.
5. My mom was 15 when she had me. Shes damn proud of me for being a good mom, working, and going to school.
6. Ive never met my dad and never will.
7. I make it work by using coupons, cloth diapers, breastfeed, buy second hand, consign things, work hard, amfrugal. I budget and plan every penny, save as much as i can.
8. I didnt know about bc besides the pill. It made me sick, i skipped it, and got pg with lexi. Lexis dad went to jail when i was pg, met a liar who said hed take care of us. He said i couldnt get pg if i was breastfeeding. I believed him, got pg, and he took off.
9. Now that i know about the iud, i plan on getting it after maddie is born.
10. I am damn proud of myself for being a hard working good mom.
11. Lexi goes everywhere with me. Ive never had a babysitter for her.
12. Im not playing house. Im living life.

I think that's all. If you are nice, maybe I can have time to answer more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I wish more teens would be like you! Good job and your girls are lucky to have you!
princessgurl695
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Just to piss you off. Im not ashamed at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you posting this bullshit again? Congrats you're 17 with two baby daddies. I'd be ashamed if I were you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Good for you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM
From one teen mom to another,you have your act together. Think positive,you will be positive. I was the proud mom of 2 daughters at age 16,the only difference ,my parents allowed me to get married at 16,I then rented a 3rd floor apt from my parents. I finished hs on time,then went to college. I was so blessed by my loving family. I was blessed because history didn't repeat itself with my daughters,neither one of them was teen mothers. That was 38 years ago. I'm now a grandmom of 6. Life has been good,hard,and I wouldn't change a thing. Good luck to you.
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Do you want to go to college and what do you wanna major in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princessgurl695
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Thanks. Ill look into that.

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

good for you.

you should contact your local social services and ask them if they have any young parent mentor programs.... young moms need to see that you CAN make it... i volunteer for 2 counties in my surroundign area.  i give presentations to expecting high schoolers which basically tells them what the statistics are.  why people say and think such negative things like how youll never get any where.  and then i tell them that they will apply to those statistics if they let themselves... its like a giant pep talk lol...  after that i have biweekly meeting with the girls... its like a playdate for the older ones, and a time to connect with other who are in the same boat but have similar goals... its nice. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Do you take your child to work with you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princessgurl695
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Thanks

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

Wow! Good job. Too bad more teens can't be like you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princessgurl695
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Thanks

Quoting Mare1180:

you are awesome. Glad you have a good head on your shoulders :) your kids are lucky to have you and you are lucky you have a great mom as well

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Neither positive, nor negative comment here, it just is what it is. This is a cycle that perpetuates itself. Your daughters will likely become teen Moms as well, and this is what happens when girls have no steady father figures and grow up in need of male attention.

Not bashing, just stating a fact.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN