Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is It horrible that I'm still mad at him???.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

When I had our 2nd child their was problems and I had to be put under the second she was out. And there was so much bleeding that the Dr. asked him if we wanted more children, because he was going to take my tubes if not. I still don't understand what all went on, since my husband won't give me straight answers! And I never got the chance to ask the Dr. 

And know I want another baby, I want a boy soo bad! But in order to have one now will cost at the least $10,000! Is it right to be mad at my husband for not thinking bout wanting more kids, or what I would have wanted? Or am I just horrible?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on May. 2, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Very odd situation...your health...future decisions...a lot to handle in the moment I suppose.
misslady80013
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Well, I think he felt he made the best decision. He loves you and since you had such high complications with the last baby, maybe he doesn't want to chance losing you and/or your future baby. You know what I mean? I don't think he did it to be mean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelife350
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe you were in a lot more danger then they led on. maybe if they didn't something could have gotten infected bad. He might have just been thinking about your other children at home who needed their mommy. I would be upset too and that is a lot of money to have another baby but hey you are healthy and your 2 daughters are ( guessing they are both girls). 

mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Well considering you're still here to be mad at him I think he made the right decision.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

.mandabear.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Yes, you have every right to be pissed.
2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:55 PM
He might have been scared shitless, and made the decision in your best interest.I just asked mine what he would do and why, and since he loves me like crazy, and is concerned for my health, he would do the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Have you considered adoption?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM
He was thinking of your health. I know you want another baby, but what if it killed you to have him? He was thinking of you and your whole family at that point. But on another side, he did make a decision on your body that you don't agree with, without your permission, so you have to look at both sides.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN