Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If it wasn't for my bil and sil....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I would not have been able to buy groceries!  We are broke and DH doesn't get paid until Friday.  Even then, I would have let the electric bill go to buy food.  

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 10:56 PM

That's how we are.  We make too much for PA, but not enough for bills and food.  Sorry Momma :(  Hopefully something breaks soon for you too.  

Quoting Lauren0305:

Can you get on PA or are you like me and make too much for PA but not enough to cover food and all your bills?

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:57 PM
hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Thanks!  I'm hoping it does too.  Something has got to give.

Quoting tifbrown:

Sorry you are going through a rough time. But, I'm glad you have family to help out. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I'm glad she was there in your time of need :)  I was trying so hard not to cry today when talking to my sil.  Thanks Momma :)  Hopin things get better for you too!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know how you feel. When we were struggling my mom sent us a check to cover a month's worth of bills. I had no clue she was going to do that. I called her bawling like a little baby to tell her thank you. lol 

Chin up...it will get better. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I am very thankful!  Every thing would ruin if I didn't have electricity.  I was so torn up today I was crying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thankfully you had someone to help. BTDT and my parents helped us a time or two in the past. 

But, I wouldn't let the electric bill go because then I wouldn't be able to store the food in the fridge or freezer. 

Katenemsmom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM
That is wonderful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

They can bash, if it feeds my children, then I don't care what they say, as long as my kids are happy!  We currently make too much for PA, but we can't pay our bills and buy food too.  Thanks Momma :)

Quoting Anonymous:

if u get on pa these women will bash u to death..glad u got help..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Quoting EmilyMarshall:

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

It is!  Now, I will be able to sleep tonight.

Quoting Katenemsmom:

That is wonderful!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Glad you were able to get help. My kids and I wouldnt eat if it were not for my parents giving me a Sams card to go get grocies every month. I have a monthly income of 1700 for four. and only get 100 dollars in fs a month. After bills are paid I have about 300 a month left for gas and misc expenses.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I'm so sorry Momma :(  I'm glad that you have them to help you!  

Quoting Anonymous:

Glad you were able to get help. My kids and I wouldnt eat if it were not for my parents giving me a Sams card to go get grocies every month. I have a monthly income of 1700 for four. and only get 100 dollars in fs a month. After bills are paid I have about 300 a month left for gas and misc expenses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)