Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

San Diego Zoo or SeaWorld?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
We are going on a family vacation with our 12 month old. Should we go to the San Diego Zoo or SeaWorld? We don't have time to do both. Also should we stay at Mission Beach or La Jolla? Which is more beautiful?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 12:43 AM
No So Cal mommas on tonight?
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on May. 3, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Sea world!
SNOOPY795
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:44 AM
I like both, but I would prefer the zoo. More things to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areles
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:45 AM
They're right next door, and neither take all day. You sure you can't do both?

If you have to choose, then seaworld!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Zoo. I hate Seaworld. Wild animal park is awesome also
heathercm26
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Sea world was the best imo. Check out the hippos. So fun. The zoo was awesome too but it was more enjoyable at seaworld and way less tiring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 12:49 AM
We're leaning towards sea world , hubbys favorite animal is a turtle:) less tiring sounds good too lol

Quoting heathercm26:

Sea world was the best imo. Check out the hippos. So fun. The zoo was awesome too but it was more enjoyable at seaworld and way less tiring.
Bird16_J
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I've been to Sea World with my kiddo's when my twin girls were around a year old. I loved it and they enjoyed it too! :) I say Sea World! lol I've only driven in the area of La Jolla and haven't really stayed there because my ex and I were stationed in California and were close enough to Sea World to drive down there and then home. I hope you enjoy your trip though! :) Good luck in deciding on what you want to do!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Thanks I can't wait :) we're going to Disneyland too. DS already loves Mickey Mouse lol

Quoting Bird16_J:

I've been to Sea World with my kiddo's when my twin girls were around a year old. I loved it and they enjoyed it too! :) I say Sea World! lol I've only driven in the area of La Jolla and haven't really stayed there because my ex and I were stationed in California and were close enough to Sea World to drive down there and then home. I hope you enjoy your trip though! :) Good luck in deciding on what you want to do!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)