Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so so sad. If it wasen't for my little one I would end it.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

My husband wanted to be happy he wasn't happy with me. He stopped loving me he said. He said it very coldly and cruelly.  He cheated with a 50 year old woman, left me came back, left again. Left with our only car. My mom bought me one, and it made him more angry at me. Called the cops on me 4 times. Has very little interest in our daughter now (he use to take her everywhere with him.Then broke the lease on our house so he could get his own place. I had to get an apartment.

Has his new 20 year old friends come over and bully me. Dresses like he's 18 and combs his hair to the front to cover his balding hairline.Finally, I went down to the courthouse and got support The judge gave me more than half his check. Day after court.  He then turned off my phone Called cps on me (saying I left the baby I baby sit alone. un-enrolled our daughter from pre-k so he could save money.(without me knowing, she was very upset.  He has tried everything to leave me destitute and screw me over. He thinks I can't make it without him and he wants me to fall on my face. But I have a great family and friends that have stood by me.

This man would put me and my daughter first always.

Yes we had issues but none compare to screwing some woman and trying to make me pay for it by trying to ruin my life.

sad

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 4:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:09 AM
sorry

mom2cheesebug
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Im sorry, it sounds like he is being vindictive, he isn't happy with or without you so he want you to be miserable too. Just keep your head up, at least you have good support.

couponluv72
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:10 AM

god mamma i am so very sorry. stay strong 

ShaunnaMichelle
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Sounds like he's really got some issues...one of which is hating himself and feeling the need to punish and blame you for his behavior. Stick to your guns and don't let him bully you!

cjsix
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:15 AM

huggingHugs Momma! 

Ashes0813
by Candice on May. 3, 2012 at 5:05 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm so sorry for what he is putting you and your daughter through. I know it is beyond rough right now but in time you will see he did you a favor. You guys deserve better than that crap and now that you see his true colors you can move forward each day easier than the one before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Thank you so much. You ladies are wonderful...

itseebitsee
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Chopped wood, carry water.

It's an old Chinese proverb that has gotten me through many rough days. What it means to me is when everything is chaotic and you want to give up just do the only things you know to do from habit. Breathe in breathe out-and put one foot in front of the other. Soon you will come out on the other side of this! Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Sorry momma :( hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trisha234
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:15 AM
He is horrible. I was glad to read you have good family and friends to count on. I feel bad about the pre-k thing for your daughter. Maybe there is a way you could re-enroll her, especially this close to completing the school year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured