Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I only stay with my husband because....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It literally makes me sick to my stomach to imagine him with someone else, or having our kids around someone else. Now don't get me wrong I do love my husband we have been together since we were 16 now were going on 24 have been married for 6 years and have two daughters . He has put me threw hell over the years although I don't have evidince of physical cheating I know he has text ex girlfriends being all flirty even asked for pictures a few times, saw that he was talking to sluts on creigslist ...told me that was a joke him and his friends were messing around. We have gone to councling and stuff but its not the same as it used to be . I feel distant from him, I don't trust him, whenever he leaves I'm wondering what he is doing, who he is with if he is lying . He was the first boy I kissed, dated seriously, had sex with. I feel like he is just here. He doesn't try to improve the relationship . It's like living with a roomate you share a bed with and on occasion have sex . Yet I will never leave him because I don't want my kids around another woman that's not a family member , and the thought of him with any one else sickens me . Seriously makes me ill . Im depressed , unhappy a lot of the time. I feel like I'm by myself even when he is here . He plays video games whenever he is home, doesnt help me with our girls he , doesnt help with the house we hardly talk at all. I dunno I just kinda wanted to tell someone that I can't tell anyone in my family. I try talking to him but he doesn't care . I dunno I suppose that's it. Thanks for listening .
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 5:08 AM
Replies (41-46):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 3, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Thanks. You too mama.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry your going threw a similar situation . good luck to you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Quoting DixieL:

I'm very sorry you are living like that. Since you won't get a divorcee I don't know what you can do. It isn't going to get any better. I'm sure you know that. Maybe one day soon you will feel better about leaving him. You can't spend the rest of your life feeling this miserble and just stay because you don't want your kids to be around a girlfriend or step-mother. Good Luck to you

The sad thing is I know this . I just keep praying one day ill wake up and he willvwant to grow up and be better ...delusions lol
DixieL
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DixieL:

I'm very sorry you are living like that. Since you won't get a divorcee I don't know what you can do. It isn't going to get any better. I'm sure you know that. Maybe one day soon you will feel better about leaving him. You can't spend the rest of your life feeling this miserble and just stay because you don't want your kids to be around a girlfriend or step-mother. Good Luck to you

The sad thing is I know this . I just keep praying one day ill wake up and he willvwant to grow up and be better ...delusions lol

I don't want to make you sad but it doesn't sound like that is going to happen I'm really sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 4, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I feel like i could have written this myself, aside from him being the only one ive slept with (there was only 1 before him).. We have just gotten to the point where we are comfortable and dont want to start over with new people.. It sucks and i dont know how to fix it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I feel like i could hgood luck ave written this myself, aside from him being the only one ive slept with (there was only 1 before him).. We have just gotten to the point where we are comfortable and dont want to start over with new people.. It sucks and i dont know how to fix it

I know I don't know how to make it better. I hope things work out for you . I'm sorry your going threw this too good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM
I'm suprised how many people relate to the situation I'm in. I hope everything works out for all of you and thank you all for the comments
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)