Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sick of my 12 yr old lying to me, he is in trouble for stealing, lying and I dont know what to do about it. Yesterday I supervised him cleaning my house. What do you do if your child did this. He also isnt doing well in school. There is so much more but I would have to write a book.

Daisypath Wedding tickers

by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Good luck

Lisa_Lynn
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM

The police have talked to him, he doesnt have anything to play with, I made him scrub my house yesterday. I even locked our computer up and changed his password too cause he got on my phone last night. Try again tonight buddy you wont be able to get on facebook.

Quoting lovelove211:

Take him to the police station, they might talk to him and scare him enough not to do it

.Angel.Eyes.
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM

How much time do you spend with your Ds on an average day, giving him your full undivided attention?

✞†✞ Blessed ✞†✞

Lisa_Lynn
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Alot, we always do something together, from making cookies to playing games. My bf even takes him hunting.

Quoting .Angel.Eyes.:

How much time do you spend with your Ds on an average day, giving him your full undivided attention?

.Angel.Eyes.
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:27 AM

That's awesome!

My Ds is also a preteen, as well as one of my very best friends. I think every kid lies every now and again, but I couldn't imagine my Ds ever stealing.

My advice would have been to give him lots of attention and have open communication with him. You already do this! Augh, I got nothing.

Best wishes!

Quoting Lisa_Lynn:

Alot, we always do something together, from making cookies to playing games. My bf even takes him hunting.

Quoting .Angel.Eyes.:

✞†✞ Blessed ✞†✞

redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 3, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Good advice so far!

If you have farms or ranches in your area, have him get a job. Or keep him busy buildin' things, fixin' things...work'em:o)

GL mama!!!

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on May. 3, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Tried getting him counseling? 

LoveMyLos
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:49 AM

take away EVERYTHING! he gets blanket and pillow. and maybe a good novel. when he is done with the novel, reevaluate the situation. 

LoveMyLos
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:50 AM

why is he stilll on fb?

Quoting Lisa_Lynn:

The police have talked to him, he doesnt have anything to play with, I made him scrub my house yesterday. I even locked our computer up and changed his password too cause he got on my phone last night. Try again tonight buddy you wont be able to get on facebook.

Quoting lovelove211:

Take him to the police station, they might talk to him and scare him enough not to do it

TugBoatMama
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Take his life away. No phones, computers, Ipods,etc. My hubs was a trouble maker in school and was regularly getting suspended and arrested. His mom took a power drill to the windows and nailed them shut. Make his life about school, and sleep. Also the jail tour thing is a good idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)