Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your boob "pockets"

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Seriously, no one wants to touch your money, credit cards or phone after it's been sitting in your bra for God knows how long with your boob sweat all over it. How hard is it to invest in a small purse? You can get a cheap one at a thrift store or Goodwill if money is the issue.

I don't even want to know where you keep your change.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
newfound09
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Lol I carry my money in my bra only when I go to a club because that's not the place I want to have to worry about carrying any purse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashelynn_Marie
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM

If I'm going somewhere where I'm unable to carry a purse, I'll put my money/ID in my bra. Only place I know it wont get lost.

raegansmom
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I keep mine in my buttcrack. It's the new cleavage!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aphrodisiac
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I think it makes women feel sexy when they pull stuff out of their bra, personally I don't keep stuff like that in mine I am comfortable with myself and have no desire to draw attention to myself like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 3, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Lmao when I was a cashier at sbarro lol ladies would always do that im like ewww. Of course I didn't say it out loud but I could not let her not pay lol I had a guy take off his shoe to get his money,I would wash my hands so much.i use to get all kinds of crazy people.

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

Seriously, no one wants to touch your money, credit cards or phone after it's been sitting in your bra for God knows how long with your boob sweat all over it. How hard is it to invest in a small purse? You can get a cheap one at a thrift store or Goodwill if money is the issue.

I don't even want to know where you keep your change.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM

i keep my phone in my bra and since its MY phone i see no reason for someone else to care

MamatoKy
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

my cousin ruined her phone from the "moisture" in her boobage and had to get a new one. lol the guy at the store said do you keep your phone in ur bra and she said uhmmm yes, and he said sweat is getting into them, and ruining them and if your phone insrance doesnt cover water damage, ur effed. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)