Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's perfectly okay to hate Teen mothers and abortion.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this
Yep it's perfectly okay to hate young moms, abortions, or PA...IN THEORY.

But come on once you see a person a real life person, keep your opinions to yourself. It's not your place, nor do these people need to hear more negativity. They are having a hard time.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM

errr what? hating their choices yes, but them personally ? that is crossing the line

teenmomandpr587
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM

mehh ive heard it all on here and to my face, ive just learned to walk away.....

pregnancy week by week
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM
That's what I'm saying.

Quoting couponluv72:

errr what? hating their choices yes, but them personally ? that is crossing the line

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree.

I think abortion should be illegal but I know people who have them and I don't call them murderers or think they are horrible people doomed to death because of what they chose to do.

JoLee12345
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
No it is not okay to hate teen mothers or people on pa. You can hate abortions, but not the person who had one. You can hate pa but not the people who are on it, and you can disapprove of teen pregnancy, but not hate the pregnant teen /teen mother! How sad of you to say!
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM

hmm i dont think it is ok to hate anyone for their choices they make when it comes to their personal sex life. young moms, teen moms, abortions etc. Why waste time hating someone for something in their lives we have no control over

eastcoastmama11
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Theroy.. that's a pretty name ... lol jk, I had to.

Honestly I think it's ignorant to 'hate' any of those things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM
So it's ok to say whatever we want on here, but it's not ok to say it to someones face? That's would make someone a hippocrite.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
That is my point. It's okay to have an opinion on these things. But not to judge the actual person.

Quoting JoLee12345:

No it is not okay to hate teen mothers or people on pa. You can hate abortions, but not the person who had one. You can hate pa but not the people who are on it, and you can disapprove of teen pregnancy, but not hate the pregnant teen /teen mother! How sad of you to say!

kit_manson
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:47 PM

It`s also not okay to ask teen mothers totally inappropriate questions. If you wouldn`t ask a married woman in her 30s, DONT ASK IT.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN