Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you had an abortion or miscarriage please answer

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM
  • 762 Replies
If you have either had a miscarriage or abortion or both can you please let me know how long you were on bedrest?

My friend gf just texted me and said she had a miscarriage and he wasn't really being there for her like he should so I told him how wrong it is. He told me no she didn't want the baby I said so she got an abortion he said that's what he thinks. I apologized to him but he said he knows she's lying because she said she just had a miscarriage this morning and she is already walking around so why isn't she in the hospital or on bedrest? I said that's really messed up I thought it happened this week but for it to happen today and it's not even 1:30 and she is able to walk around and be in the mall has to be something wrong there. We just can't figure out what she is lying about but she has to be lying about something.

I won't be able to reply back to everyone but I'm sorry to those women who have went through what they are telling me.

So she finally decided to talk about it she never went to the hospital she just checked in on her phone for attention; she still hasn't went to a doctor to know if it passed; she supposedly only bled that week she's done now; after she came from the mall she went home for awhile than was at the club the next night. The attention word was hers.
Everyone says everybody copes different but with this info suspect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:39 PM
17 moms liked this

6 miscarriages and no bed rest or hospitalizations for myself, its a lot like a super period. 

kellieknits
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Before I miscarried, I was on bedrest off and on for 6 weeks. After, I was just on pelvic rest for a week, or until I stopped bleeding, which was about a week anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 3, 2012 at 1:42 PM
I delivered preterm. It was early morning hours and I was released and walking around town the next day. Just wish that it was not walking around my sons grave. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
No bed rest just felt like a horrible period.
couponluv72
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM

i was carefully up and active 1 day after my abortion. 

my miscarriages, i had 3, took 3-5 days to pass the tissue out and during that time i remained on the bed or couch. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry :( that made me tear up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I delivered preterm. It was early morning hours and I was released and walking around town the next day. Just wish that it was not walking around my sons grave. :(
SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 3, 2012 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Bed rest because of being uncomfortable, maybe...but never instructed to do so. Was able to function normally.

AJB163
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:44 PM
I miscarried in November and I had no bed rest. I was due next month on the 30th :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 3, 2012 at 1:44 PM
6 moms liked this

You can be up and walking around like normal after either. That's not a very accurate way to tell if she's lying or not. If anything he can go to the hospital and act like he is there to visit her, when they look to see what her room number is they will say if she's checked out already or if she was never there.

Della03
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Miscarried at 6 weeks. No bedrest just "take it easy". NO sex for 4 weeks. Just like a really heavy period. I was in bed a few days in pain due to the bad cramps but my dr didnt put me there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)