Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does a SAHM need a housekeeper?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
No back story a simple question do think a SAHM w 2 kids 8 & 3 should pay someone else to clean.....
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Replies (51-60):
Livv066
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM

To each their own I guess, but personally I wouldn't. I was a house keeper for a SAHM of one. When I worked there, he was in 1st grade, so he was not home all day. They had a really big house, and I was there every day M-F, from 10-6. If I were her I would have hired a house keeper maybe once a week, her house was really big...Its not my place to tell others what they should or shouldn't be doing.

xomrsweaver
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Who cares? I dont mind if they do or they dont. A mom's job is to love and care for their children. I would much rather use the time i use to clean my house to play with my kids, and let someone else do the cleaning. 

Come over to the dark side...we have cookies :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Why shouldn't he pay child support they are his kids too? So if she goes on a vacation he shouldn't have to pay child support?

Quoting kngarber:

Oh is that the kind of post this is? SOs ex has a housekeeper but expects him to pay cs? Tough shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Now just for Schitz n giggles lets say they are consistantly asking BD#1 for $$

alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I wouldn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by Katie on May. 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Ok sorry. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

No not anything personal for me I think u have the wrong idea

Quoting kngarber:

Oh is that the kind of post this is? SOs ex has a housekeeper but expects him to pay cs? Tough shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Why is it weird?

Quoting MeganGallagher:

If she can afford it then go ahead. More time with the kids.. It just seems a little weird but not wrong

kellieknits
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Does anyone really NEED a housekeeper? If you want one, get one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I think that anyone who has the money to spare and doestn like to clean should have a housekeeper or just a service that comes once a week. - its a job for someone in a bad economy... we need the rich to spend spend spend - so yes she does need one.  

(but really - no one needs one -  needs are things you die without... like air and water... )  

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:30 PM
If that's what they choose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by Katie on May. 3, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Are you talking to me? My response was meaning tough shit deal with the fact your new bf has a child to support. Oh honey I'm a firm believer....you make the baby you support the baby!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why shouldn't he pay child support they are his kids too? So if she goes on a vacation he shouldn't have to pay child support?

Quoting kngarber:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)