Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really? infertile?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:37 PM
  • 0 Replies

So, I don't want to come off as a bitch to anyone having problems with infertility. But I have this friend. And right now I dont think I can stand her and I am preeetttyyyy close to just dropping her all together. She is 19. Has an almost 2 year old. Just broke up with her baby's dad 6? months ago. Anyways, she has this new dude she has been with for a month or 4 idk and she has already gotten his name tatted on her thigh (smh) and is now trying for baby #2... and she is getting all "woe is me, i will never have a baby" blah blah blah. She just got her daughter back from a cps case that took her kid away for 2 months (house was a mess, she was stupid and was partying, crazy BD you know) Now she is alll on her FB "Some of us want a new house, a new car, a slimmer body, or a boob job... but someone battling infertility wants one thing... a family"

first of all she is NOT battling infertility. I can probably guess that dude she is with is shootin blanks or has a low count. or maybe her body is just like "haha not yet bitch you too young" but that really her lil status irked me because there are people out there that are actually going thru infertility. I don't think she should be saying things like that when she already has a child, there are couples out there that have been trying for YEARS for their first kid. I mean I have 4 kids. Yes I would like another and we have had 3 m/c in the past year. but i am not hopping on that infertile crap. i mean its discouraging but i think she is over reacting.. or maybe i am. either way i just wanted to vent i kinda feel a little better =) thanks in advance for reading, commenting or trolling <3   

by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)