Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I THINK he has another baby.UPDATE2

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Long, long ago, I went through his facebook. Before we had issues and before I confronted him about cheating.

I saw a message from an ex (okay, I had reasons to go through it) and it was asking him to see her daughter.

From what he told me, she was with him, got pregnant, but she cheated so he knows it's not his. I trusted him, and believed him, because before I went through his FB, I had no reason not to, and I didn't see the message at this point.

We now have a son. Shortly after I read the messages and confronted him, I found out we were expecting.I just kinda put it aside, and dealt with my pregnancy and stuff. Now, I am wondering if it's his. He is always broke (broker than necessary) and I suspect it's because he pays CS that I don't know about. I have seen the baby, and our babies don't really look alike. She(the baby) is black/white, and so is my son. They kind of have the same eyebrows, and similar eyes, but it's hard to tell yet. My son looks identical to his father, while the little girl doesn't. She looks like she has her mom's chin. 

I just don't know anymore.

UPDATE:

He just called from work, I came out and asked him:

Can you answer something without freaking out? 

Did you ever get a DNA test for _____'s baby?

He said IT's imbossible that it's his, they weren't together and he would have to sit me down and tell me the story and why did I open up that book.

Update 2:

Basically, he said they broke up before she got pregnant, and she keeps messaging him because she wants him back and "knows she fucked up". He said he's seen her since then at the store and told her to leave him alone because he has a girlfriend. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Replies (31-40):
Torienslilmama
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM

agree!

Quoting merinasmommy:

Fb message her

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Why didn't you ask her since you know who she is?

mehamil1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, you picked a real winner. 

And that was sarcastic, not snarky. My son's father did the same thing and I'm so glad I got rid of him and his bullshit. Life is better without people like this around. Believe me, men like this are selfish, in denial, full of excuses, and all sorts of other nonsense. They do not change and you should not stand around and wait. Drop his ass. 

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on May. 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM
There is always a chance...not sure if he would take a paternity test...
Ireallydontcare
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Go to a public place and ask him. That way he will have to keep himself in check. If you have two cars then go seperately to give him time to cool off. :) I just don't understand why he thinks he has to hide it. Silly men...We are a lot stronger than they make us out to be. If this happened before you, then whats the issue! I don't mean to make light of it, but I just don't get men!

Quoting Anonymous:

oh trust me, I know. I believed him when he told me the story, but that message from her confused me.

Quoting Ireallydontcare:

So he was sleeping with her and she was sleeping with someone else and this proves that he can not be the father? hmmm did he have sex with her? Yeah? Then that can be his kid. That was a lame excuse on his part. I know you WANT to believe him. You love him, but come on now. If one of your friends told you this story what would you tell her?

Crunchy Ideas

Youroichi_Sama3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Ask the girl.... you can sed her a MSG

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 4:50 PM

lol, the last time I saw her, I wasn't pregnant yet and we ran into each other at a bar and I was kinda... shitfaced. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to start drama... so I just continued dancing and being drunk. She would tell him in a heartbeat if I messaged her... she messaged him and told him she saw me at the bar years ago.

I am probably going to have my friend email her and ask who here "baby daddy" is.

Quoting frankiesma530:

Why didn't you ask her since you know who she is?

angel11111
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM

You should ask him. Most men I know get mad easy, but if you fear he will hurt you or your child because you asked then you really dont need to be with a man like that. If he still refuses to tell you then message her and ask her if a paternaty test was done. If she believes the child is his then they should definatly do a paternaty test. But this is just my opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Check his bank records and see where he money goes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Wow
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)