Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your man look through your phone/email?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My fiance is pissed because he tried to look at my phone last night while I was sleeping only to discover I changed my password. I have absolutely nothing to hide, and I have told him 100 times that if he wanted to look at my phone he can do it in front of my face. He insists on looking at it behind my back, along with my email. He does this for the sole purpose of trying to find any little thing to cause a fight over. Once again, I have nothing to hide! He makes me feel like a little kid by constantly going behind my back. Now he is fighting with me. What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Replies (341-350):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

You sound like a dude.

Quoting momof2grls629:

I think you do have something to hide that's why you changed it. It's sneaky women like you that give the rest of us a bad name. Hopefully this guy see's through you like I do and gets rid of you before he gets hurt. I would be pissed too if I was him. Why would you change it if you have nothing to hide?

lillysnow
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM
you must be really beautiful for him to be paranoid like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmosFarkle
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Ditch him.  You think this is bad?  Wait 'til you're married and see how controlling he'll be!

butterflykiss10
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:23 PM

What does he have to hide is what I would be thinking. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on May. 5, 2012 at 7:24 PM

If you didn't have anything to hide why lock your phone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on May. 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM
My SO does this all the fucking time... It caused so many fights I just had to not have a password on my phone. You have to decide what's more important, a locked phone 'with nothing to hide' or a happy hubby...

Also I would start doing the same to him, when he's in the shower, snake his phone and see how he likes it.
Casey126
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM
His insecurities are a very bad thing. This will only get worse after marriage. Fix these problems before you get married. If he cannot trust you, do not get married.
Samantha0402
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:33 PM
My ex used to like to do that...turns out he had a guilty conscience and he had been cheating on me numerous times throughout our 6 year relationship. It royally screwed me up dealing with it for so long. Needless to say, happy he's an ex and I'm now with an awesome man who I don't have to worry about that kind of bs with. Just stand your ground and don't let him get in your head..hopefully you work through it, or maybe delay the wedding till yall do. Good luck to you..I know its rough
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AC9808
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:39 PM

If he changed his password out of no where would it seem suspicious? yes it would. same goes here...I don't agree with him going through it but if you do something like that it looks like there is something to hide

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on May. 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Oh My ex was like that ... then again I never went threw his stuff but after putting on his coat and finding a love letter, yea he was the cheating one making it sound like he couldn't truast me???? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN