Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your man look through your phone/email?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My fiance is pissed because he tried to look at my phone last night while I was sleeping only to discover I changed my password. I have absolutely nothing to hide, and I have told him 100 times that if he wanted to look at my phone he can do it in front of my face. He insists on looking at it behind my back, along with my email. He does this for the sole purpose of trying to find any little thing to cause a fight over. Once again, I have nothing to hide! He makes me feel like a little kid by constantly going behind my back. Now he is fighting with me. What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Replies (401-410):
OnTheCrazyTrain
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Im on his phone right now. Idc if he goes thru mine and vice versa. I have a lock on mine bc nosy assholes at work and dd but other than that idc nothing to hide
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KColeman90
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

He apparentely doesnt trust you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on May. 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I do not have my phone locked, but my husband does, if I am sitting there and want to take his I just ask the password and he gives it to me though, I have all his passwords, for facebook, email, anything and everything and can log into anything of his I want and the same for mine, he knows all of mine and can log in whenever he wants, if we have nothing to hide I don't see the point of a password, the only reason my husband has one on his phone is because my son wants to play games on it and we don't allow him to without permission so he locked it. but I see no point in locking anything if your in a relationship.

godsgirl26
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

No, but there is no reason for me to lock my phone.

beauswife
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM

My past experiences, when a man needs to look through your stuff, he is trying to find something to make him feel better for something he has done. Not saying that is what he is doing, maybe he has had bad past experiences himself. I don't know how to change it. My now husband and I have never had an issue. We have the same passwords to everything, even leave facebook up all day and never think about it. But, my ex still does those things to his present wife. She has called me fed up with it several times. Yes, we are friends, lol

BeanieBlue
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Hmmm...  it kinda sounds to me like HE's guilty of something so he's trying to justify whatever it is by catching YOU 'In the act'.   I say this from experience (with more than one jerk-face). 

I finally found a good one about 5 years ago though :-)

He has never snooped through my phone, but will hand HIS over without a 2nd thought.  He also knows I'd hand mine over without thinking twice (unless he wants it when I'm using it!) lol    Neither one of us has a lock on our phones...ever.  

Just be very wary. This may not be the man you want to spend the rest of your life with.  Best wishes to you. Hugs.

PvMomof3
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Been there! Hope it gets better! =)

Sweet_Carol_126
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I think it is time to dump the fiance.  He is very controlling and sounds like he could be abusive.  Why wait until he hits you or acuses you of  cheating on him?    That is what is likely coming.  He is sneaking behind your back and trying to check up on  you.  Do you really want to live with that?  If it is your place, tell him that he can get out as you will not be spied upon and you don't want to live with a man who cheats on you.  If it is his place, find another place and pack up and move, preferably when he is not there .  Then tell him that you have left because you don't feel you can trust him because he doesn't believe you and tht he doesn't trust you.  He is bad news, honey, and  you should get as far from him as you can.  If he hits you, then you need to file a police report as soon as possible.  Don't feel sorry or when he apologizes and says it won't happen again, don't believe him.  This is your warning now from the behavior he is showing.  You don't need it.  You have put up with this 100 times?  You should have learned the first time unless you gave him some reason to distrust you.  He isn't going to change and he will be accusing you all the time of something and then try to blame you for his conduct.  You made me do this, etc.  Run now.

IBNeaters
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Sounds like he's really insecure.  He needs to figure this out if you guys are going to work in the long run.

BeanieBlue
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Oh, and we're both fine with each-other seeing our e-mail accts too.

I have his passwords and he has mine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN