Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

All I ask is that you wear clothes that FIT your size.

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't care which brand of clothing you wear. I don't care if you shop in the teen section, maw-maw section, jrs., whatever...just PLEASE for GOODNESS sake wear..clothes...that...fit!

Please, if you are a size 16, do NOT try to squeeze into a size 9...or if you wear an XL top, do not try to squeeze into a medium.

I am a bigger girl and I think if you wear clothes that fit anyone can be beautiful regardless of their size. I have friends that are a size 22, but they look great in what they wear because it FITS!

Example of what NOT to wear:

I am a *don't really give a damn what you think* and *couldn't care less how you discipline and feed your kids/babies* and *pro-mind your own business* type of mom. Oh, and a very devoted and loving girlfriend:)

by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2012 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Creature?

It is a women. A poorly dresses women, but a person none the less. SMH

Quoting GomezMami2908:

Oh my GOD! What kind of creature is that?!?!

EYE BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Goodness
JoLee12345
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Lmmfao... that is by far the worst I have ever seen! !!!
buggirl101
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I agree and I also like to say "Just because they make itin your size, doesn't mean you should wear it!" 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Well I'd wear clothes that fit if I had the money :(( all of mine are way too big, but I see your point I don't wanna see anyone's ass crack or tits or anything lol.
raegansmom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM
I think clothing sizes should be done by weight. That way there is no question what size you wear. I also think some clothes should not come in some sizes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM

That aint no size 16. Thats like a size 22.

cmeeso
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I don't know what you're saying.

But that is drop dead sexy!

MamaRamma
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Ohhhh how did you find that pic of me? hehehe....

THAT is so wrong....just cover it up, plain and simple!

littleacorn
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Am i the only one that would have said something too her?not to be rude just you know say i can see your as hole hun just so you know :)

If I had money to fix the issue by buying her something that would fit, I would.  All too often people are quick to judge, but a LOT of people dress in ill fitting clothes because that's all they have! And if you can't afford clothes, what else can you do besides wear what you have, regardless of how ill fitting it is.  Nobody here knows this woman's situation, yet everyone is so quick to make fun of her.  It really is sad, far sader than someone going out into public dressed like this when it may be no fault of her own.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)