Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

And I'm the whore?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
You sleep with my man, well ex man because he stick it in you, and you call me the whore? Wtf! I was only sleeping with him, never cheated or even considered cheating, but he sticks it in you and lord knows who else. How the hell am I the whore in this mess he created, with your help? He is absolutely a whore for stepping out on me, but you're a whore for spreading your trashy legs, knowing he was with me, as well.

Any one else been called the whore by the trash he stepped out on you with? My thought is he is the whore for sleeping around and so is she for spreading her legs for a taken guy?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on May. 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Yes I was called a whore by my cheating ex. He is also a certified dummy in my book.

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 3, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Yup he's a whore and an idiot. She is just a useless skank, a waste of space and air. I have no use or sympathy for people like that.

Judgemental people need to take their misery someplace else.

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
He hasn't, but the girl has and funny thing is he ended it with her before I even found out cause he thought I'd keep him for leaving her. Uh. Nope!

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Yes I was called a whore by my cheating ex. He is also a certified dummy in my book.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Yup.

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

Yup he's a whore and an idiot. She is just a useless skank, a waste of space and air. I have no use or sympathy for people like that.

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on May. 3, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

No, but its kind of like when someone cuts you off in traffic, and you give a honk, then they flip you off. I am always like, seriously, you where the dick, i was just giving you a wake the fuck up honk. I know its not near as painful as what you seem to be going through. But now they can whore together and you can find someone who isnt a whore.

areles
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM
My son has a brother a month to the day older than he is. This because:

My baby daddy met some girl at the beach...
Who was visiting from chicago...
Because her family lives here...
...and she was out for her bridal shower.

They spent two days together (he met her on Saturday, they hung out through Sunday night), and then she went home.

He insisted nothing ever happened.

Three years later she called him:

'Hi, remember me? Yeah, so, after I got back to chicago, I found out I was pregnant. Married my guy anyway, he raised the kid as his own, but I just left him and guess what? The kid is yours.'

And she calls ME the whore. To this day. (They got together, and are still together.) To this day, she views me as the one he cheated with. MY son is the bastard. And she refuses to allow my kid's father to see him. And he is pussy enough to let her get away with it. He's cuckolded, it's disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Lol the word whore was discussed on another post recently.  I feel half the time the word whore is used its to hurt feelings, although they are aware its a false statement.  Shes calling you a whore, buts she acts like one so laugh at her and be done.  erase them both from your life.  My ex called me a whore a few bitches and some other words just to hurt me and it did for a long time, but them I started saying THANKYOU I TRY :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Lol. He kicked her ass to the crib before I found out, thinking I wouldn't tell him to get bent because he only slept with her twice. She proceed to think if she went around bashing me, when I ended it he would go running back to her. He's still begging me for a second chance. Ha asshole! You got what's coming to you, go whore some where else! Right? Lol.

Quoting olliesmommy2:

No, but its kind of like when someone cuts you off in traffic, and you give a honk, then they flip you off. I am always like, seriously, you where the dick, i was just giving you a wake the fuck up honk. I know its not near as painful as what you seem to be going through. But now they can whore together and you can find someone who isnt a whore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Yup by my ex and his whole family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no. I laugh my ass off every time she does.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Lol the word whore was discussed on another post recently.  I feel half the time the word whore is used its to hurt feelings, although they are aware its a false statement.  Shes calling you a whore, buts she acts like one so laugh at her and be done.  erase them both from your life.  My ex called me a whore a few bitches and some other words just to hurt me and it did for a long time, but them I started saying THANKYOU I TRY :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN