Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

And I'm the whore?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
You sleep with my man, well ex man because he stick it in you, and you call me the whore? Wtf! I was only sleeping with him, never cheated or even considered cheating, but he sticks it in you and lord knows who else. How the hell am I the whore in this mess he created, with your help? He is absolutely a whore for stepping out on me, but you're a whore for spreading your trashy legs, knowing he was with me, as well.

Any one else been called the whore by the trash he stepped out on you with? My thought is he is the whore for sleeping around and so is she for spreading her legs for a taken guy?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Nope but I shattered the whores jaw before she could ever even speak
DianeJ40
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I am always amazed at the nerve of some people.  You are def not the whore in this situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Oh wow!

Quoting areles:

My son has a brother a month to the day older than he is. This because:

My baby daddy met some girl at the beach...

Who was visiting from chicago...

Because her family lives here...

...and she was out for her bridal shower.

They spent two days together (he met her on Saturday, they hung out through Sunday night), and then she went home.

He insisted nothing ever happened.

Three years later she called him:

'Hi, remember me? Yeah, so, after I got back to chicago, I found out I was pregnant. Married my guy anyway, he raised the kid as his own, but I just left him and guess what? The kid is yours.'

And she calls ME the whore. To this day. (They got together, and are still together.) To this day, she views me as the one he cheated with. MY son is the bastard. And she refuses to allow my kid's father to see him. And he is pussy enough to let her get away with it. He's cuckolded, it's disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Ouch!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks.

Quoting DianeJ40:

I am always amazed at the nerve of some people.  You are def not the whore in this situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah she got a warning to stay away from him. She was just straight stupid she walked and kissed him in front of me. It was not returned he told her to stay away from him. But before he got the whole sentence out I was on her.

Jaw checks nose eye socket and a plate glass window. I felt bad for the window.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ouch!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Oh damn!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah she got a warning to stay away from him. She was just straight stupid she walked and kissed him in front of me. It was not returned he told her to stay away from him. But before he got the whole sentence out I was on her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ouch!

Quoting Anonymous:

areles
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Oh, and by the way! She refuses to allow the boys to meet. My son is an only child who wants a sibling - and he HAS one.

They met one time due to inadvertent planning on baby daddy's part, and were introduced as fucking *cousins*.

I let the lie stand for awhile, because my son was very young at that point, but I've since told him the truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow!

Quoting areles:

They spent two days together (he met her on Saturday, they hung out through Sunday night), and then she went home.

'Hi, remember me? Yeah, so, after I got back to chicago, I found out I was pregnant. Married my guy anyway, he raised the kid as his own, but I just left him and guess what? The kid is yours.'

And she calls ME the whore. To this day. (They got together, and are still together.) To this day, she views me as the one he cheated with. MY son is the bastard. And she refuses to allow my kid's father to see him. And he is pussy enough to let her get away with it. He's cuckolded, it's disgusting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM
I don't play when it comes to what belongs to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh damn!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ouch!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM
That's horrible and so not fair to the child! I'm sorry your son has to go through that.

Quoting areles:

Oh, and by the way! She refuses to allow the boys to meet. My son is an only child who wants a sibling - and he HAS one.

They met one time due to inadvertent planning on baby daddy's part, and were introduced as fucking *cousins*.

I let the lie stand for awhile, because my son was very young at that point, but I've since told him the truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow!

Quoting areles:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN