Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Horrible In-Law Stories

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:59 PM
  • 118 Replies

Go ahead, let's hear them. 

Things they've said, things they've done!

I'll be back with mine in a few.  Gotta cut up some fruit for the kiddos real quick.  

by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 3, 2012 at 7:08 PM
3 moms liked this
My MIL called our children bastards and she slapped my oldest son when he was about 20 months at the time.

I picked her up by her throat and slammed her through the wall. It was the last time she saw anyone of us.
parentalrights1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I have one idiot sister in law, but not a lot of stories becuase I just don't really associate with her.

But the fucking dipshit called my room when I was in labor. I refused to talk to her even though I had an epidural. Who the fuck calls a woman's room when she's in labor? What did she want me to do? Scream in the phone? She's so stupid she would have (And yes. I know she would have) just started asking stupid questions and making small talk like "how ya feeeeeeling. How diiiiilated?"

I almost wish I would have taken the phone just so I could act like I was in horrible pain and screamed at her :|

Really don't like her stupid ass. Nothing really that she did to me. She's just fucking stupid.

parentalrights1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM
5 moms liked this

clapping

Quoting Anonymous:

My MIL called our children bastards and she slapped my oldest son when he was about 20 months at the time.

I picked her up by her throat and slammed her through the wall. It was the last time she saw anyone of us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Why thank you.LMAO

Quoting parentalrights1:

clapping

Quoting Anonymous:

Whisper85
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I have so many I could write a damn book! I'm so glad we are far away from them now!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciepaige
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Bump. I'm not married, but this is going to be an interesting read lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

None!!! I love my in laws!!! 

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

My MIL picked up my 6 week old by his ankle and was swinging him around.  My 8 year old came down and told me so I snuck up, she was pinching his legs while doing it.  Luckily my husband was home, he grabbed the baby and handed him to me, he was smart because he knew I would have fucked her up.  She was no longer allowed around our kids alone at that point.   A few minor things happened in between that.

When he was 15 months she somehow got alone with him again.  She pushed him down our brick steps out front and gave him a concussion.  I called the police and all.  Nothing happened.  But that is when DH is the one that told her to never come around us again, she was dead to him.

She died in Oct of 2011, a horrible painful death.  She kept calling for us to come see her.  DH to her to fuck off and he would get a restraining order if need be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Well so far nothing too major but my STBIL r ridic close to the SD BM n they buy her new kids gifts n stuff even once asked ME to bring BM her bday present...my jaw dropped lol but nothing I don't brush off as BS but later I wouldn't be surprised if I have stories
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow have all night?? here we go with my MIL

She has smoked while holding my dd. She has attacked me, she has called and made false reports to CPS (the 2 times they closed the case the next day), she has called me every name under the sun, she told my SO that our kids were not his and he should get a DNA test, she tried to attack my mother (my mother put her in her place right away), she tried picking my kids up from school knowing she was not allowed to, she has hit me while I was holding me dd, and I could keep going lol

My SO has not talked to her in over a year and I have not talked to her in about a month or two. Not since she attacked me in my front yard and I had to knock her ass out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN