Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Phone Sex Operators

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

I am serisouly considering becoming a phone sex operator. We are running out of options, my husband has applied everywhere and yes when I say everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE: MCDONALDS, BURGER KING, TACO JOHNS, KMART etc. I have two paychecks left from my job that I am working now because we only work from August to May.

My question is: is the pay worth it? are there any companies to stear clear of? Which company would you recommend? any insight on this at all would be amazing! We need some extra money coming in and soon! My husband doesn't feel comfortable with me doing any webcam activity, which is fine but he did say he didn't care if I did the phone sex thing :)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Northcuttswifey
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Bump lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2012 at 7:22 PM
id like to know too. the only one i ever inquired about was through email and they said no matter what the mans fantasy was...no matter how disgusting, you had to play along. i couldn't bring myself to indulge some sicko talking about wanting to have sex with his daughter. ...
sarahsmile72
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I used to do it in college after I had my son bc my kidneys failed and I couldn't hold a steady job. I made pretty good money. It's a little discusting at times but it's just as if you are acting and I don't want to say you get used to it but you learn to separate it from your real life. There are things you need to know to be successful though- 1. ppl usually call during peak hrs of 1 am and 5 am so if you live on the east coast and the company is west coast based this means you will have to get up pretty early to compensate for the time difference. There are incentives like hold time- meaning if your average phone call lasts longer than x minutes you get bonuses as opposed to only keeping someone on the phone for 5 min. Basically for obvious reasons you will want to keep them on the phone as long as possible.2. this job is more convient than most bc you basically set your own hours. You have some free time? You call them and let them know to put you on the clock and you're on. Want to call it a night early? No problem. Some ppl say there are no rules and they can't handle talking about certain things and while some ppl do get pretty repulsive (why aren't they in prison yet?!?) There are some rules. No child or underage talk, no beasteality. As far as I remember thats about it. Basically anything that would otherwise be illegal. I'm actually thinking about doing it again bc we are having trouble paying our bills and as bad as it sounds I'd like to have a secret stash hidden away- wow- that's a lot of secrets! Lol! Each company is different though and you should find out their rules and promotions. It's not bad though- not something you want to tell your parents about but it got me through college and put food in my son's mouth. Best thing is- in between calls you can do laundry, homework, and watch tv! Oh- and tell your husband men get paid more ;-)

halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Taco johns- is that a taco bell and long johns together??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM

sign me up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Link to employers, please?
charliebean
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
It's Tex-Mex like Taco Bell, only like a MILLION times better.

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Taco johns- is that a taco bell and long johns together??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM
How about getting an education? You/he probably qualify for grants so school won't cost you.
ashmc923
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM
My mom told me about a interview they did on some morning show one time. She said that they made some pretty good money... Hope you learn more about it. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM
How will that help with bills right now? Derp.

Quoting Anonymous:

How about getting an education? You/he probably qualify for grants so school won't cost you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)