Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WWYD if offered???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

You- divorced single mom of kids ages 3 to 16.

Him- guy you know from high school that had a crush on you back then BUT is still married, not sleeping with wife for almost 3 years (he claims they don't even share a bedroom anymore). Has 3 kids ages 5 years to 16 years (the 2 teens are her stepkids & know the marriage is over). Only reason he is still married is because they are trying to work down the marital debt & once that is down to a reasonable amount they will be filing for divorce.

He wants a sexual relationship with you but you (& possibly more) but you are hung up on the fact that he is still married. You had a man cheat on you before & know for a fact what that man said to his OW when he told her about you. You don't want to be THAT woman even though he says they are just putting on a front for the youngest.

So- question is would you? Keep in mind it has been awhile since you had sex.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:01 PM
4 moms liked this
I would NEVER sleep with a married or attached man. Period.
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
This. It can wait until after the divorce

Quoting RayneofTerror:

I would NEVER sleep with a married or attached man. Period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM

We have been talking for several months & he mentioned something on my FB tonight that I had to text him about. My FB status said something about a meeting (at school) with a happy ending. His comment was "Any meeting that has a happy ending is a good meeting". I know he was referring to a few months ago when he offered (& I accepted) a massage from him (he is a licensed massage therapist). I didn't let things go very far because of the fact that he is married.

So when I text him this evening he said he still owes me a happy ending. I told him "yeah but you're still married" & he said that is why he never pushed it.

kellieknits
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM
3 moms liked this
If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you. I'd tell him to pump the brakes until the divorce was final.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kikibix
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Wait till he is divorced and out of debt.  If you just want sex I'm sure you can find another guy with less baggage and if you want a relationship, again you can find another guy less baggage.

BrookieCookie1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:12 PM

yeah , yeah , they aren't ever really fuckin their wives! Come on, now! Certainly lack pf sex hasn't dropped your IQ. I'd tell him come and knock on my door when the ink on the divorce papers is dry (and not hold my breath) and either find an unmarried sex partner or i'd just have sex with myself. I like having sex with myself, I'm the best lover i ever had! It's just too bad that any time i try i wake up several hours later, feeling depressed at how old and tired i am these days!

jonellg
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:13 PM

no

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I firmly believe you must close a chapter in life before opening a new one. tell him to call you when his divorce is final. have respect for yourself because if you don't demand it no one will give it!

ABeautifulLie
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I would say he's a freakin liar! If he's living with her, they are still together. Kids, finances....it's all excuses to have a piece on the side. Reguardless, even if it is over, he is married right now. I'd rather find a single guy.

liz.1986
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM
No. I would find someone single.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)