Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm in my mid 20's and wear hollister/Abercrombie

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm on the left.
Just because these stores target young teens doesn't mean older people cannot pull it off. It doesn't make me look like a kid. I also don't look like I try hard. I just like looking nice!

I'm 25 BTW.
I'm wearing a hollister button up sweater, hollister white and blue dress shirt and Abercrombie skinny jeans.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (31-40):
jessikay63
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Im 23 and im not sure when ill leave the Juniors sections...lol i am not ready!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM
my oldest is 11 and wears maurices as well

Quoting Anonymous:

I do agree but with kids they get messy! I can't trust my son to Rock a gap kids outfit because he'd definitely dirty it. Plus kids grow constantly. Once he is older id definitely span out of old navy.

Maurice's is for kids??

Quoting Anonymous:

old navy does have nice stuff...and its not about the amount u spend but i think name brands r a must...im a label whore i guess and if the parents r gonna wear name brand so should the kids...mine wear old navy...gap..justice...aeropostale and maurices

Quoting Anonymous:

It was in another post that really ticked me off. I do wear Name brand but I also make sure my son has good clothes. I don't buy from thrift shops or get hand me downs. I can afford my clothing so I make sure my son wears nice clothes too. I love old navy for kids!

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont think just cause u wear a certain brand people should b judgemental...but it is a problem if a mother is wearing all this name brand shit and the kids are wearing family dollar or hand downs...idc how cute or condition

_diva_
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Haha I meant back in highschool lol sorry. That was the "thing" to wear then lol I.think I still have some pushed wayyyyy back in my closet somewhere haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Eeek I don't wear the graphic t shirts or the polos lol.

Quoting _diva_:

I'm 25 to. I wore the abercrombie and hollister fad back when I was highschool. All the polos and the graphic baby tees. But those type of clothes just aren't my style anymore but props to the chicks that can still pull it off lol I sure can't anymore :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Uh....ok?? Cool?
NDADanceMom
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it looks cute.  I would wear it if I was thin.  

BabyDamien13107
by Mrs.C on May. 3, 2012 at 10:00 PM
I dress the same way, but I don't do the graphic T's. Only on CM would you see someone say something like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Aww! The employees are horrible but I really block then out and just focus on the clothes. Their dresses are super cute but don't look right on me. Oh well :(

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

LOL! I was in Hollister about a week ago, they have a cute summer dress I want, this little girl (probably 18 or 19) bops her way over and says, ohhh that would look so cute on your daughter,(who wasn't with me. So she was assuming I had one LOL) and I said oh no, I'm looking for me. She got this puzzled look on her face and said oh really? It was hysterical! I guess the fact I'm 30 means I'm too old ha ha ha ha!
Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm 34 and I'll wear what I want. Heck, if I want to go outside in a onesie, a Bib with a Pacifier in my mouth that's my business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I thought this the other day. Im turning 26 in July. I feel like I'll still be wearing junior clothes when I'm 30. It's more affordable than gap banana republic and jcrew

Quoting jessikay63:

Im 23 and im not sure when ill leave the Juniors sections...lol i am not ready!

mschwab3360
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Hell, Im 22 and I shop at alco lol. Jr's section. They have amethest brand jeans (cheaaaap) and I love the way they fit thats why I buy them. Like hell Im gonna change for anyone but me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)