Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's pissing you off tonight?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM
  • 125 Replies

All was well with my day, until I got DD's swim team practice schedule...7:30 Monday-Thursday, for the entire summer. Gah, there goes sleeping in...

by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing yet luckily. I'm gonna get me some tonight. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Actually nothing. My husband and I had a fun afternoon out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueeyedpixie
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Ugh fighting with ds to do his homework for 5 hours. Then fighting with DD to go to sleep which she still hasn't. N DH is in another state so I'm all alone. Very unhappy night....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Whitney517
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Everything my DF is doing. He is being such an ass hole about everything... Ugh!!!!!! I want him to be sweet like he normally is. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cheez1e
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Nada. I had a great supper (by myself), my kids went out with mil so I had some quiet time while I ate, dh came home, ate, and went up to help his dad, kids went to bed and straight to sleep, and I got to take a nice hot shower. Aaaahhh, it's been a good day.

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM

This damn thunder.  It sounds like the house is shaking because of it.  My 3, 2 and 5 month old are in my bed right now.  I don't think I'm going to be getting any sleep tonight.  I am typing with one hand right now because my 5 month old is laying across my chest and my 2 year old is under my arm. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 3, 2012 at 10:00 PM
my dh and i are at my in laws. Hes saying im bothering him. But ive been with the kids in the back room the entire time! I just laid them down and wanted to spend alone time with him. Oh well.
sunfireprincess
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:00 PM
You have your hands full.

Quoting Elyce225:

This damn thunder.  It sounds like the house is shaking because of it.  My 3, 2 and 5 month old are in my bed right now.  I don't think I'm going to be getting any sleep tonight.  I am typing with one hand right now because my 5 month old is laying across my chest and my 2 year old is under my arm. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2012 at 10:00 PM
my fuckin ass ! everytime i shit i get hemmorhoids ! im on the shitter now trying to make little shits so i wont get them ! sorry for the tmi. im frustrated that my asshole hurts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 3, 2012 at 10:02 PM
My SO treating the kids differently. I try my best to treat them all equally, and he doesn't. It makes me want to treat his kid differently and not in a nice way...ass.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN