Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dating while separated and not divorced IS ADULTERY!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 449 Replies
6 moms liked this

Adultery or not?

I think it is. what say you?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I see nothing wrong with it, especially if there is no chance of getting back together. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM
5 moms liked this

I think it's wrong totally wrong and your basically committing adultery.

mom2bell
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM
3 moms liked this

is it really that hard to wait?  

ajohnson08099
by *Lyssa Lou* on May. 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I dont know I am mixed about this. My brother is going through a divorce (seperated a month ago) and he's already dating. I am possibly about to be facing a divorce and... Well I know Hubby would not wait until it was official to get back on the market. I however try not to get into a relationship until I am completely over the last one. So I dont think that owuld happen until at LEAST the divorce was official.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree w this and then some say "oh he wont sign" so you'll keep yourself bound to a man you want to divorce based on him?I think women that do that are stupid.

Quoting mom2bell:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 3, 2012 at 11:46 PM
3 moms liked this
Ha! I'm still technically married to another man, that is not my childs father, my SO.

I tried to divorce him, couldn't find him, I looked everywhere, haven't been able to find him in over five years, I know I could just go do it, but I don't want to. didn't really care, still don't, hope he died.

Yeah I said it.
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 11:47 PM
4 moms liked this

Depends on the circumstances. If you're just waiting for things to be finalized, as long as you're honest go ahead. If the other person is dragging things out against your will again, just be honest. Newly separated and/or hiding/lying about it? Absolutely wrong.

Oostera
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:47 PM
5 moms liked this

I don't think so. The point of the seperation is to see if you are sure you no longer want to be with that person. Dating other people is only natural, in that scenario. I wouldn't hold it against someone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM

thats sad

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha! I'm still technically married to another man, that is not my childs father, my SO.

I tried to divorce him, couldn't find him, I looked everywhere, haven't been able to find him in over five years, I know I could just go do it, but I don't want to. didn't really care, still don't, hope he died.

Yeah I said it.

mom2bell
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

well if they do that and dont bother to take him to court are...but the women who take action...please.  they can wait, and should wait.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree w this and then some say "oh he wont sign" so you'll keep yourself bound to a man you want to divorce based on him?I think women that do that are stupid.

Quoting mom2bell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)