Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was in the middle of a robbery!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

A while back I was at the local corner store.There was a guy standing behnd me and one to my side. I buy my stuff and I'm turned sideways holding my hand out to get my change as i'm walking out the door. So this guy walks in, goes around to the other side of me, and yells "Open the register Mutha fucka!" as crazy as this may sound I didn't think anything of it, at first, as this is normal where I'm from. There is always some little ass hole playing games. Anyway, I turned around and this mutha......had a big black gun in the cashier's face. I almost pissed my pants. I froze for about 3.2 seconds The guy behind me ran immediately, it took the other lil fella a second and he was gone. I ran to the door. As I'm going out I crash into the another guy coming in the door. I found out later he had his gun hidden under his shirt. My car was in the parking lot, but there was no way in hell I was going to let them see the car I took off in - I stay drama free- so I ran in the other direction. I went back and got my car after the police had arrived. 

For the record I live in Minnesota, alot of people think it is all nicey - nice here, but I'm here to tell you, some of theeee most ignorant ass people on the top side of the earth reside here.......(mostly in Minneapolis ..lmao)

Just felt like sharing, thanks for reading. Peace

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:00 AM

That is some scary shit.  My dad was in a bar with my grand pap when it got robbed.  2 guys where walking around the bar with a bag making everyone put their wallets and belongings in the bags.  Only one had a gun and a few guys ended up taking them down. My dad still has nightmares about it once in awhile.  He says you never know how scary it is to have a gun pointed at your face until it happens to you.

Jennifer_57
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:04 AM
I'm happily in a town full of old people, where the police are assholes and I live right down the street from the police station
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM

so true. I always wonder what if one the guys were having a bad day and just wanted to kill someone or didn't want to leave witnesses

Quoting melakay1981

That is some scary shit.  My dad was in a bar with my grand pap when it got robbed.  2 guys where walking around the bar with a bag making everyone put their wallets and belongings in the bags.  Only one had a gun and a few guys ended up taking them down. My dad still has nightmares about it once in awhile.  He says you never know how scary it is to have a gun pointed at your face until it happens to you.

twrwifey
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:06 AM
2 moms liked this

That's why I carry concealed so I can defend myself from assholes.

melakay1981
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I shudder at the thought

Quoting Anonymous:

so true. I always wonder what if one the guys were having a bad day and just wanted to kill someone or didn't want to leave witnesses

Quoting melakay1981

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Police are ass holes everywhere

Quoting Jennifer_57:

I'm happily in a town full of old people, where the police are assholes and I live right down the street from the police station

Jennifer_57
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:08 AM
No they aren't lol..there are alot of very nice and lenient officers

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Breezie_Starr
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:12 AM

holy crap! when I was in high school i was staying at a friends place and we were in the apartment connected to her house through the garage and someone broke in and stole ALL their electronics in the living room kitchen her grandparents room etc. he was trying to get into the apartment when the cops finally got there. They took off through the golf course she lived on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 1:12 AM

lol okay, okay

Quoting Jennifer_57:

No they aren't lol..there are alot of very nice and lenient officers

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jennifer_57:

_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:13 AM

everyday life in the city

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN