Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want another baby & im still in HS *updated*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm17 have twin DDs (anabella,and isabella)Who are 16 months, but would love a little baby agian, especially a Boy. Ask me anything.

Update: Ok I'm off to bed, but thought I would add more info.
I am Mormon & married.I turn 18 soon, graduate in June, I go to a CC. We arent on PA, DH works fulltime, rent our home, own one car, and paying off a Van. Also I said want that does not mean right now, but it Gods will. Night ladies. ETA: I cant believe this is still going this morning.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll be 18 next month dh will be 20 & good job not jumping, but thinking first rare trait here.

Quoting Kenrima1448:

Again, new here- but I find it intersting how a lot of people on here are acting like they know this girls situation.  From what I've read, we know nothing except she's 18 an has twins.

xomrsweaver
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Ok....well I'm not sure what to say. I'm 19 and on my second. Most likely gonna have our third by the time I'm 21. 

With the exception of me already graduating by then, I can't necessarily judge cause we were the same at that age, except I didn't get pregnant with our first until 17. 

I guess do what you want. I'm sure no one's advice or criticize would really matter. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Im married to thier father, do online HS. Hes 19 and a Mechanic, he works fulltime. We rent a house, own a car and have no PA

Quoting Anonymous:

How are you supporting your children now?

Come over to the dark side...we have cookies :)

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Glad you said it and I didn't have to. wtf?

Quoting Anonymous:

Shut. The. Front. Door.
Do you really believe the bullshit you just spewed? You're a bigger idiot than the op.

Quoting Kenrima1448:

I'm newish here so please forgive me for a minute.

1. I see a "like" button, but no "unlike" button.  I would absolutely "unlike"comment #1.

2. Congrats on your twins :-)  Obviously you like being a Mom and the fact that you want another leads me to belive that you are prepared- emotionally, physically, and "socially"- for another.  Therefore, why not?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2012 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Bullshit is encouraging a teenager with twins to pop out another. SMFH

Quoting Kenrima1448:

Quoting Anonymous:

Shut. The. Front. Door.
Do you really believe the bullshit you just spewed? You're a bigger idiot than the op.

Quoting Kenrima1448:

1. I see a "like" button, but no "unlike" button.  I would absolutely "unlike"comment #1.

2. Congrats on your twins :-)  Obviously you like being a Mom and the fact that you want another leads me to belive that you are prepared- emotionally, physically, and "socially"- for another.  Therefore, why not?

Wait, what??  Where do you see bullshit?  I don't know this girl, I don't know her situation- she could be better off than I am!  I don't know from what little info was given. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2012 at 1:56 AM
You're not new ya damn trolling pot stirrer.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll be 18 next month dh will be 20 & good job not jumping, but thinking first rare trait here.

Quoting Kenrima1448:

Again, new here- but I find it intersting how a lot of people on here are acting like they know this girls situation.  From what I've read, we know nothing except she's 18 an has twins.

princessgurl695
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Girl :-) you can pm me if you want

Quoting Anonymous:

ya I know, funny part is I am married and will graduate this june. But the bad behavior from "grown" woman started pg1. Plus to want, & to do so are two seperate things. What are you having?

Quoting princessgurl695:

Oh man, good luck with this. Im 17 and am due with my 2nd next month. Ppl here get pissy about it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you should focus on enjoying and taking care of your twins. You seem to enjoy being a mom and therefore want another one. Things get more complicated and more expensive when they get older. Try to give it another year or so and enjoy your life. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2012 at 1:56 AM
:D

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

Glad you said it and I didn't have to. wtf?

Quoting Anonymous:

Shut. The. Front. Door.

Quoting Kenrima1448:

Sekirei
by Nari on May. 4, 2012 at 1:56 AM
3 moms liked this

Oh holy Isis...

Two things....

Please, graduate HS first, get a good job or go to college, then get a good job (meaning, no sex until those things are done)

To get said good job (and to even graduate HS) learn to use spell check and stay away from anything close to Twilight names.. for the love of the Dark One.. stay away from Twilight names. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM
I do online course and 3 at school courses 4 times a week at a CC for child development, and art.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Do you have any plans for yourself after you complete HS? What about college? Don't you want to have a degree to fall back on?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im married to thier father, do online HS. Hes 19 and a Mechanic, he works fulltime. We rent a house, own a car and have no PA

Quoting Anonymous:

How are you supporting your children now?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN