Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want another baby & im still in HS *updated*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm17 have twin DDs (anabella,and isabella)Who are 16 months, but would love a little baby agian, especially a Boy. Ask me anything.

Update: Ok I'm off to bed, but thought I would add more info.
I am Mormon & married.I turn 18 soon, graduate in June, I go to a CC. We arent on PA, DH works fulltime, rent our home, own one car, and paying off a Van. Also I said want that does not mean right now, but it Gods will. Night ladies. ETA: I cant believe this is still going this morning.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Replies (41-50):
Rose87
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Quoting nocalmegan:

I think u should keep your legs closed till u graduate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Heh it's the first thing that came to mind.
It just sucks I have to post anon. Lol
After the pa and other teen post, my inbox is full of pissed off women. Lmao!!!

Quoting _diva_:

Lmao @ shut the front door

Quoting Anonymous:

Shut. The. Front. Door.

Do you really believe the bullshit you just spewed? You're a bigger idiot than the op.

Quoting Kenrima1448:

I'm newish here so please forgive me for a minute.

1. I see a "like" button, but no "unlike" button.  I would absolutely "unlike"comment #1.

2. Congrats on your twins :-)  Obviously you like being a Mom and the fact that you want another leads me to belive that you are prepared- emotionally, physically, and "socially"- for another.  Therefore, why not?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Okay, so for now you are okay, but your twins are barely toddlers yet. Contrary to common belief, kids dont get cheaper as they get older. When the diapers are gone, there will be lots more and much larger expenses. There will toys and sports and school and activity expenses. Plus, clothes and doctor visits and food. Kids eat a ton and will want to go out and do activities and have spending money. You are already going to have double the expenses, especially when it comes to college. Long term can you fully support your twins with all their wants and needs, and can you afford to bring one more into the mix?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im married to thier father, do online HS. Hes 19 and a Mechanic, he works fulltime. We rent a house, own a car and have no PA

Quoting Anonymous:

How are you supporting your children now?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 4, 2012 at 2:00 AM
5 moms liked this
If common sense were actually common more people would have it, therefore it should be uncommon sense.

Quoting AdellesMom:

No one is acting like they know this girl's situation. Some people are just blessed with common sense.

Quoting Kenrima1448:

Again, new here- but I find it intersting how a lot of people on here are acting like they know this girls situation.  From what I've read, we know nothing except she's 18 an has twins.

Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:02 AM
5 moms liked this

have you thought about taking up knitting, joining a sewing circle, roller derby, nature walks, finishing school, college, growing the fuck up before you bring another helpless child into a fubar situation, there is also fly fishing, girl scouts, swim team, hot air ballooning, using your brain for good and not evil, not having sex, birth control, not depending on others to support you, bettering your life, not causing a spiral into a cycle of being a complete moron, needle point, trying to have a career someday, slap chop, snuggies, not being a complete moron, oh I said that already.

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Wth wild you do if you had twins again? Other than the very obvious support,raise,and love them. Aren't you just a little bit scared of having 3 or more toddlers running around? I only have 1 toddler i am 24 and completely terrified of having more kids for now. My 2yr old is a freaken hands full and i can't imagine having another one right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2012 at 2:04 AM
i just said Want, most women want a baby, I'm not planning one. More of a bored social experiment. Notice how most "grown women" behave on here. Its sad really, even to the point of insulting names. But thats what CM/ this group are for.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay, so for now you are okay, but your twins are barely toddlers yet. Contray to common belief, kids dont get cheaper as they get older. When the diapers are gone, there will be lots more and much larger expenses. There will toys and sports and school and activity expenses. Plus, clothes and doctor visits and food. Kids eat a ton and will want to go out and do activities and have spending moneh. You already are going to have double the expenses, especially when it comes to college. Long term can you fully support your twins with all their wants and needs, and can you afford to bring one more into the mix?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im married to thier father, do online HS. Hes 19 and a Mechanic, he works fulltime. We rent a house, own a car and have no PA

Quoting Anonymous:

champagne_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I think you should focus on enjoying and taking care of your twins. You seem to enjoy being a mom and therefore want another one. Things get more complicated and more expensive when they get older. Try to give it another year or so and enjoy your life. 

THIS

_diva_
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Really???? People message u about your post?? Lol I can honestly say that's never happened to me before. That's funny though lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Heh it's the first thing that came to mind.

It just sucks I have to post anon. Lol

After the pa and other teen post, my inbox is full of pissed off women. Lmao!!!

Quoting _diva_:

Lmao @ shut the front door

Quoting Anonymous:

Shut. The. Front. Door.

Do you really believe the bullshit you just spewed? You're a bigger idiot than the op.

Quoting Kenrima1448:

I'm newish here so please forgive me for a minute.

1. I see a "like" button, but no "unlike" button.  I would absolutely "unlike"comment #1.

2. Congrats on your twins :-)  Obviously you like being a Mom and the fact that you want another leads me to belive that you are prepared- emotionally, physically, and "socially"- for another.  Therefore, why not?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:07 AM
My dd is turning 4 on Saturday. I almost wish for the diaper days. Between school celebrating and a bday party and presents and cake and on and on and on.... Here's an example. She needs a new bike. The same bike 4 inches smaller than what she needs is a differance of $30 the training wheels $10 and the helmet $10 there's $50 right there just because she got taller and her head is a little bigger. Diapers? $20 a box, everytime no matter the size lol I'm dreading the electronics stage.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay, so for now you are okay, but your twins are barely toddlers yet. Contrary to common belief, kids dont get cheaper as they get older. When the diapers are gone, there will be lots more and much larger expenses. There will toys and sports and school and activity expenses. Plus, clothes and doctor visits and food. Kids eat a ton and will want to go out and do activities and have spending money. You are already going to have double the expenses, especially when it comes to college. Long term can you fully support your twins with all their wants and needs, and can you afford to bring one more into the mix?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN